Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah, actually I do want another couch... Can you do free shipping? Or should I come pick it up Actually, I was thinking of coming over and visiting you guys (nevermind that you don't know me)

LOL!!! Come on down!!! We'll all have a blast!!! Tons of things to see:D

Here’s a picture of me from last Christmas. See my gift’s on the table... You think they’re trying to tell me something?

LOL!!! Santa must have made a mistake:p

Wow, I just went through this whole thread.

And now I'm far too tired to post a picture.

The Doc's love

leyah3406yj0.jpg

lmqu3.jpg

My grand's

Very nice gaby,good looking kid's but where is mommy at

right now mommy doesn't fit in the pic because she's to wide at this point :p:lol: .

yours are very cute too !!! that's nice you're teaching them how to play the piano :D

Well, Gaby, in case you haven't noticed, the width of the computer screen is greater than its height... :lol: Beautiful kids you have :)

Well, Gaby, in case you haven't noticed, the width of the computer screen is greater than its height... Beautiful kids you have

LMBO!!!:lol: yeah and that's another reason for not showing :lol:

i did lose them for about 2 years...i also had 2 eyebrow rings(bars)..i took eveything out..i just got some weird urge to put the earrings back in the last time i went back to Florida..Kimmy HATES them!!! she keeps tryin g to get me to take them out..i have been thinking about it...we'll see!!!! i may have looked better if i had borrowed your jacket!!! LOL:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Picture Trend

Is it just my imagination or is there a lot of the pictures that involve some sort of adult beverage? I guess it just shows what you have to do to spend insane amounts of money to keep something alive that we took out of the wild just to take care of. Where's my beer

Back