Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I promised Gabster I'd post a picture of the new me... well here are the old kids and the new mom. Thanks to my teenage son for indulging me in a holiday picture.

PS

That would be the Jesse and Shilo of "jesshimom"

OMG girl !!! wwouu my mouth just dropped all the way to the floor :eek:, you changed not just little but tons !!! :)... ok i gotta say it you look way way young (you look hot too :D)... seriously way to go Colleen !! i'm very happy for you !! :D:).

Thanks to Joe, I figured I'd fire this thread up again (LOL). Plus it is always good to see some more faces to go with a "name" as more and more people join here every day so lets see those mugshots!! :D

Myself, my wife and my little girl from this past Christmas

beautiful fam krish!!1

i thought u was white,lol here i am

thSmiley.jpg

okie dokie....thought I would like to chase you all away from this thread with my face....hee hee

Last edited:
beautiful fam krish!!1

i thought u was white,lol here i am

LOL!!!:p I'm half way there...My mom is and then my dad is trinidadian decent then you got this nice Bahamian sun. I'm all mixed up :p

long thread, but a great way to put faces with names

Here I am with my better half and with some fishing pictures...(the salmon was a totally lucky day, I'm not usually that successful. ....and sorry I have sunglasses in every picture.)

All you folks are looking good these days!!!!!! I will have to post when I get back to Montana, I don't have anything with me that is worth posting:oops::oops::oops:

Hey Bob, how many steaks you get outta that!!!!!! Nice job.

Deb, look at post 777, that pic wasn't there last night???????

Dan, you and the family are lookin good!!!!!

Cool hobby marlin06 our daughter who is 14 is working on her Distinguished Expert Medal for the Junior Club. Ok so here's Hubby and I :) The first pic is me, second one is Hubby and the last 3 is somewhere in Montana and I wanna see if anyone can guess where :)

Back