Who is the ultimate Band of all time!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands..i think mine would have to be Black Sabbath

Can I name more than one? Only because I can't decide......

Well, actually I don't care if you say I can't! I'm doing it anyway!

Led Zepplin
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Lynard Skynard
Black Sabbath
The Rolling Stones

Annnnd, I think that's it. For now...

actually, i will have to edit mine....i think Guns n Roses is my all time favorite!!!!!!!!

i remember that..i think that was more of a publicity stunt for Axl..i didn't know he was in the army though???????????

Led Zepplin
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Lynard Skynard
Black Sabbath
The Rolling Stones

I can't argue with that.

But I must add a few to the best bands of all time list:

Metallica
Aerosmith
Nirviana
AC/DC
Pearl Jam?
Dave Matthews Band?

i grew up listening to must of the bands listed and like them, but for some reason the last 5 years my tastes have changed. now if im not listening to Disco im listening to this local high school station that plays club music.

ahhh doods you're all wrong...... the ultimate band of all times is..........THE WIGGLES !!! :lol: :lol: .
There's nothing like listening to hot potatoe, cold spagetti or we're gonna do the monkey :lol: :lol: :p .

Ok MY favorite band is called Mana, it's a mexican group/band and they have awesome music.
American one woudl be The beatles and Queen (with Freddie Mercury :D )

Remember when the "heroin Chic" look was all the trend in the fashion model industry? You know, pasty white, emmaciated, circles under their eyes, etc. I think the last time I saw Axl Rose, he was pretending to be a girl and was giving modeling a shot.:D

Or how about Pete Townsend Beating the hell outa of his strat. Band behavior has changed to so much its like watching the Nuns sing on sister act anymore. Then you always have them pop up like Crazy penis. Name alone says it all.

Back