Will be moving to the Seattle area soon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SmellsFishy

Ok... Moving date is looming closer for me. We will be moving up to the area either mid August or early September latest.

We're hoping to rent a place in Kingston and was wondering if there are any LFS in the area. Any pointers would be appreciated.

D.

Lots of Good Stores and Sponsors around ya! The Stores have been competitive in prices which is good for you. There are some good people all around ya now..
Welcome Aboard! I hope to see you at a Meeting Soon. September, I believe we are going to have Scott Michaels with us At PSAS. I hope that sparks some interest in getting together with others like you.
Sincerely,
Ed Hahn

D.

We have 2 really nice stores here in Kitsap County. The closest to Kingston is "Ocean Reef Aquatics" in Poulsbo... and then there is "The Shark Reef" in Silverdale. If you click on the "Sponsors" link at the top (in red) you will see all of the sponsors for Reef Frontiers here, and I believe both of those stores also have web pages.

Hope that helps, and welcome to Washington!!!

Very cool. If I recall correctly Bremerton isn't too far away from Kingston either :)

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to getting away from this CA heat.

D.

Where ya gunna be working? Kingston is a pretty hefty ferry/commute if youre going to be working on the mainland side.

Back