World Cup

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It's a sweet game :) The players are actually penalized for "acting". If the ref thinks they should be taken off the field, the "hurt" player can't come back to play unless the ref ok's it. The team plays a man down for acting... They still do it, but I can say this, it hurts like CRAZY to get hit full speed by spikes... As far as the officiating goes, it does suck... They are calling too many cards IMO.

Well all i can say is that my bets are now with Brazil :rolleyes: , i think they're gonna do it AGAIN :eek: .
We'll see

By the way my heart got broken when Mexico lost :cry: :cry:

WHY CAN'T WE GET IT FOR ONCE !!!

Beckmola24 said:
They say Spain is cursed like the Cubs... :cry:

Yeah I had Spain down in my last 4. To go down to the French who had 2 players begged to come out of retirement for the World cup was a huge surprise. Still wondering why the coach took Raul off when he did :shock:

Dragonfly said:
Yeah I had Spain down in my last 4. To go down to the French who had 2 players begged to come out of retirement for the World cup was a huge surprise. Still wondering why the coach took Raul off when he did :shock:

I also had them down in the last 4. They have some STRONG young players coming up (David Villa, Fernando Torres, Juaquin, etc etc) I don't know why the coach took Raul out... He leads Spain in goals.

England choked today... That's sad... So it's Germany against Italy and Portugal against Brazil or France. What are y'alls picks?

Hmmm I like Germany as my first pick, but haven't decided who they are going to play :) Brazil needs to step it up if they are going to beat France. France just scored a goal on them.

lol ;) Brazil couldn't hold onto it. The semi finals are Germany v Italy and Portugal v France. All European teams.

Back