xbox 360 live handle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm a beast a cod4! I was asking to see if you had games i had that's all jus admit it, you don't want me to ashame you on 360 by being your nemesis:badgrin:

Soccer? What is that? Is that the sport when people just run around all through out the game and it is a blow out when the score is 2-0:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: ?

Exactly. Although there a no timeouts every 10 seconds and you can't spend hours looking through a screen to determine if the play was fair or not. :badgrin:

I'm a beast a cod4! I was asking to see if you had games i had that's all jus admit it, you don't want me to ashame you on 360 by being your nemesis:badgrin:

Hahaha I have to admit. I am a little rusty at it. I haven't played it regularly for over a year.

Exactly. Although there a no timeouts every 10 seconds and you can't spend hours looking through a screen to determine if the play was fair or not. :badgrin:

OH Ok then I do know that sport:badgrin::badgrin:. No really soccer is the most demanding sport IMO as far as endurance and stamina goes besides boxing. It is huge field you have to run up and down. I have all the repect in the world for them. I use to play when I was younger.

Hahaha I have to admit. I am a little rusty at it. I haven't played it regularly for over a year.

OH Ok then I do know that sport:badgrin::badgrin:. No really soccer is the most demanding sport IMO as far as endurance and stamina goes besides boxing. It is huge field you have to run up and down. I have all the repect in the world for them. I use to play when I was younger.

Lol, yeah, it's a tough sport. It's my favorite, but I do like boxing and ufc too.

ROFLMFAO I CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!

That funny listening to the WOW Nerds and then Leroy says "At least I HAVE chicken.......

Oh God I cant stop laughing....

I love how they're trying to calculate their odds of survival: '33.33 % repeating of course'. Ha!

ashton42o (letter o not the number) is my gamer tag. I've been playing madden 10 until the new halo comes out next week but i may jump back onto some halo3 to start getting ready for odst.

Feel free to add me I haven't been playing much but we will probably be picking up the New Halo and once I go gold again then I can play. Mocha Jive

I got Halo ODST and was playing last night. Im definitely liking the campaign so far and I played 1 round of fire fight. If anyone wants to play Ill be on later tonight after work maybe around 6 or 7.

I got Halo ODST and was playing last night. Im definitely liking the campaign so far and I played 1 round of fire fight. If anyone wants to play Ill be on later tonight after work maybe around 6 or 7.

Ashton I can get on the campaign legendary mode around that time just hit me up on live ikhan420. It would be cool to play 4 player campaign. Anyone else has and want to join the kill fest?

Back