XM 15k's are now available

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I just ordered 2 :D I have XM 10k's now and have been REALLY impressed with them...they're only about 5 mo old but I'd like a bit more blue.

Thanks Matt, You ought to get a commision from Hellolights. I put in a good word for you with my order.

Matt, let me know how those lights look. I'd like to see em in person :)

Are they already out of stock? I received an email from them of the new arrivals...so hopefully they didn't run out.

Thanks,
Elmo

from all the people i've seen ordering the 250 15k's I would not be shocked that they sell out soon unless they received a huge shipment.

after i receive them you are free to come over and take a look after they burn in.

Which vendor did you use to get the 15k XM matt? I know a couple, just curious where you got yours from..

- Elmo

yeah, bought them from hellolights.com - quick shipping and always had good luck ordering from them. They also have the 30 day return policy on bulbs if you don't like the color.

I received my XM 15k's a few hours ago. I put them in and so far the color is nice. It's a nice bright blue/white. It's definitely more blue than my hamilton 14k's and probably 20 - 30% brighter than they are. I'm also running them on an PFO HQI ballast so I'm sure they are not as blue as they would be on a standard ballast.

I like 'em so far..... probably be a better color once they burn in.

Ok Matt....so hmm im assuming burn in takes about 100-150 hours....so let me know and i'll hop over there.... LOL :lol:

- Elmo

Back