You have to love a Pro

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

chris&barb

Reef-Geeks
My neighbour is a professional photographer ,and i asked him to take a shot of our living room where our tanks are.He said "sure".I didn't want anything but a quick shot of the room, 3 hours later the "stage"was set and the lites were up and this is what he gave us:).

Your braggin arent you? Seriously, nice shot i really like the setup, makes it look very sophisticated. You should get some tank closeup as well!

Nice
Jiddy

ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!! I hope you had a couple done so you can have framed :)

Wish I knew someone to make my house and tanks look that nice :D

congrats
Duane

Jiddy said:
Your braggin arent you? Seriously, nice shot i really like the setup, makes it look very sophisticated. You should get some tank closeup as well!

Nice
Jiddy

thanks Jiddy. ill try but MY photography skills arent that great :lol:

krish75 said:
Chris...Both pictures were taken on a tripod huh? They are both exactly in the same position!

yes they were. i was expecting to have him just come over and snap a few shots but he brought in about 6-750watt lights, moved furniture, blacked out windows,he even went over his house and got the plant that you see in front of the fireplace:shock: it took 3 hours to set up for those 2 shots.this shot might give you a better idea of what he did.

I don't miss anything man...Both pictures everything in the room was exactly the same except for those people on your couch:p

Back