zacks new tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I hate to say it gabs but krish is partially right. zack no longer is the keeper of the tank. that would be my wife. man does it stay clean. lol
zack on the other hand is more into video games, sneaking on to my space for some teasing of my daughters friends (a year older) and watching the mets play baseball.

I hate to say it gabs but krish is partially right. zack no longer is the keeper of the tank. that would be my wife. man does it stay clean. lol
zack on the other hand is more into video games, sneaking on to my space for some teasing of my daughters friends (a year older) and watching the mets play baseball

ahhh video games, my husband got me the Nintendo DS lite for our wedding aniversary, it's really nice.... but i'm more addicted to RF than anything else :p .... even my baking has gone down to once a week instead of three times a week :shock: :p .
thumbs up to your wife dood, she's doing a good job too :) , the more addicted she gets, the more toys you can get :lol: :D .

I think it was blurry when I was last over. Yes it is clean - way clean - too clean. I will have to inspect it on the 16th:lol: That is a good way to be able to get a bigger alloment for your reef problem tell wifey it is hers.:lol: My tank has a bit of character in it. Steve the torch has grown a bit want a frag of it? And my new addition below. BTW posted at toofishy about HLLE to see what the response would be and would be no responses yet. I think you and I are the only ones that post there besides Huey who has his own section.

Last edited:
Back