zacks new tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krish75 said:
Oh yeah, Steve...your son looks like you. No need to worry man:D
Im just glad theres no green tint to him..........lol:lol:

krish75 said:
Does this mean no-one else can look?? :confused: Looks great Steve:)
you didnt look did you krish....lol. I had promised gabs about 2 mayby 3 weeks ago and couldnt get to it. so here they are for all. just especially gabs.:D the 40 is about 5 months old.

I am using this tank as a grow out for frags. most of the coral in this tank came from my 140. a few were bought. the flame angel was given to me from a friend. If i can grow frags and get up enough money I will then come to the bahamas for some r and r.....

krish75 said:
Sounds good man...I should hopefully have my new cube up and running within the next week or so:)
I am looking forward to seeing it. see something you like and tell me how to ship and i will send you a frag>

I am using this tank as a grow out for frags. most of the coral in this tank came from my 140. a few were bought. the flame angel was given to me from a friend. If i can grow frags and get up enough money I will then come to the bahamas for some r and r.....

Yeah...Great rest and relaxation here:)

I am looking forward to seeing it. see something you like and tell me how to ship and i will send you a frag>

Thanks man...But it would get confiscated if the Bahamian gov't picked up on it. :doubt: The only way is if you bring something when you come for your r and r. They don't check tourist's bags:)

FINALLY !! for a moment i thought you forgot about it dood :p .
your tank is looking great !!! i like your angel :D .... those ones are really kewl looking.
you're doing a great job dood !!! the same for Zack :D !!!

Does this mean no-one else can look?? Looks great Steve

no green boys allowed :D :lol:

LOL...She'll be back! Oh and btw, this tank isn't really Zacky's anymore. He's into girls now so the tank was handed down

ohhh i'm sure she'll be back ..... darn it !!
uhhh so Zack is having girl friends everywhere eh.... that's awesome !!! :D ..... i'm sure Steve's wife thoughts are more like ....... back off from my baby :D.... but still :p .
The only thing i can think of Steve ever complaining is about the phone bill :lol:

ROFL! not sure if it is a "girl situation", but I do remember Steve saying Zack wasn't as interested in it anymore...:)

Back