~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks for posting my ugly mug. Now the Hawaiian mafia know where to find me.

Will dance for frags.

ahh man i can't believe i missed the frag dance :doubt: :lol: .

Thank you for sharing the pictures Ed, it seems like everyone had a great time :) .

Swap meet suggestions

I loved seeing the thumbs ups!:)
Ed, I don't know the last time I had as much fun as a new member in a group and hated to leave. With this kind of attendance, need to have these more often.

Just a few ideas:
If possible, name tags need to be done at the start of the event and at the door. There were many members present I had hoped to meet yet thought were no-shows. One I even briefly chatted with, and had no idea who he was.

Colleen was so busy with too many things that needed doing, maybe some volunteers could be delegated simple tasks. I volunteer to help at the next one.

The sellers/traders who seemed to do the most activity were the ones who did the most work in advance either by postings or event setup.

Tank content signs seemed to help as did bag labels. Didn't notice them till late in the day.

The reef frenzy sample was cool. As with most meets, I bet the majority of manufacturers would love to send us samples to pass out. Might be cool to have a volunteer email many of them requesting samples for their promotion.

Again, thanks to those who worked so hard to make such a cool event for so many. Reefing is sure a lot more fun as a group hobby.
Mike Shifton

Hey Ed, How about using this for your avatar/signature?

edturtle.gif

I wish I could take credit for those gifs, but I just collect funny gifs that I've found on the internet and then edit them.

So cool.. yet at the same time, soooo scary and dangerous. Mr. G, PM me with the name of the program you use to edit those? I want those cool powers too.

Fun stuf Ed

IT was a pleasure Ed! Anytime!! Hope to see you soon ED! And thank you for the frags!

Talk to you all soon!

Salsaking

I just put mine in the display...should have taken pics in the QT though. I'll try to get some in the next couple of days.

Well it sure sounds like a great turn out and that everyone had a good time. I wish I could have made it. Vegas was pretty fun but I actually spent most of the time stressing about about my departments Sgt test I took today....I shoulda stayed home and gone to the meeting at least I woulda got something for my money other than twitching eyeballs from watching those slot reels spin lol

IT was a pleasure Ed! Anytime!! Hope to see you soon ED! And thank you for the frags!

Talk to you all soon!

Salsaking

Eric,
The frags you and Paul gave me are fantastic! I was concerned with the large mini colony you gave me. It looked like a bleached out half dead milli when I first saw it. I questioned Paul on it a few times. Its doing fantastic.
I never saw a coral like that. I am anxious to see how it turns color.
Thank you for awesome time!
Ed:)

Well it sure sounds like a great turn out and that everyone had a good time. I wish I could have made it. Vegas was pretty fun but I actually spent most of the time stressing about about my departments Sgt test I took today....I shoulda stayed home and gone to the meeting at least I woulda got something for my money other than twitching eyeballs from watching those slot reels spin lol

LOL!!! ahhh the stress of gambling :D :p.
good luck on your test partner :)

Back