~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well this was my first swap and I must say it was a blast I met lots of cool people and traded for tons of frags along with buying and selling all of my unused things big thanks to Ed from me and josh hope you enjoy the tanks and lighting UI hope you got out of there with at least some$

Colleen,

Thank you for buying the filter socks from me. I was late yesterday and never had a chance to put a name tag on me.

Eric, thank you again for making this frag swap a blast and for hosting it. Your tank is magnificent.

And to allt those familiar face and not so familiar faces... Nice to meet you all again.

Glad I was able to make a meeting finally. It has been a long time. Great to see friendly faces from the past and to meet new faces that I have only seen here. Nice to meet you all. Eric, great looking tank. Awesome display. Thanks for the hospitality.

:) Also, if anyone happened to spot $56 laying on the ground and was kind enough to pick it up and hold it for me, I'd be very greatful for a safe return and would be willing to give you some freebee frags.[/QUOTE]

Ben,i'm mistaking pick up your money by some one told me it might came out of my pocket where i'a standing on the floor,,after count all my sell..i got extra $36.00,not $56.00,, 1-20.1-10 , 1-5 and 1-1,,i think it your money.,give me a call.,,i take free frag:) :)

Last edited:
Thank you Everyone!

It was my pleasure hosting this meeting! Thank you everyone for coming! Look forward to the next meeting. Wish i could have spent more one on one time with you all. Again, great time.

Eric

Salsaking;)

Eric, Thanks!

Salsaking,
You worked like a little puppy(censored) cleaning up after the meeting. I want people to know you busted your ARSE cleaning up. Then you took a few of us out to a awesome place to eat. The food was great, but the company was even better. I was pooped, but missed my family. I owe you Big Time Eric. I will remember it. So call me on it anytime!
Ed:)

Salsaking,
You worked like a little puppy(censored) cleaning up after the meeting. I want people to know you busted your ARSE cleaning up. Then you took a few of us out to a awesome place to eat. The food was great, but the company was even better. I was pooped, but missed my family. I owe you Big Time Eric. I will remember it. So call me on it anytime!
Ed

well ............ where are the pictures?
and frag pictures too ?

you're the camera guy, they should be posted by now :D :p

I want to appoligize. I was buying too much in the parking lot.

Yeah, I was outside. There were too many people in that place, Yeah 60 some.
Here is Colleen the PSAS President in the midst of the crowd. Yeah there were tanks all around her in the room. Can you see them? You can not see them, because people are wanting frags.

My batteries were low on my camera, so no flash.

Here is Cy from Barrier Reef. The Barrier Reef People have been awesome supporting Events this year. Thanks Cy, Tim, Matt, Mark for making this so much fun!

Here is another Board Member of PSAS with JesseB.

This is Shauna (SaltyTemple) and Jesse. Shauna gave away some Montipora Capricornus and some Montipora Digitata. Jesse was giving away empty Insant Ocean buckets with lids (lots) and Frogspawn(Lots) to anyone that wanted it. Thanks Shauna and Jesse for making people remember this event. People really poured their hearts out at meetings. Why, because this hobby is more fun shared. :) I am glad you are there guys!

Here is one of the Master Minds behind Reef Frontiers

Here is the Dewman. It was awesome to see him. That face just glows in the crowd. I tried to get him to wear a new piece of jewlry around his neck.
He just wouldn't have it. I heard he picked up a few nice frags at the meeting. Chuck your awesome! It is always good to see you! Thanks for making this place so special.

PS, Mike, I know your there Buddy. You are in our hearts. Hope to see more of you when things slow down. Your Friends here at Reef Frontiers Love ya!

Thank you Ed for always being so much fun to see! Guys, you did a great job of executing a fun and PACKED event. Eric, your tank looks spanking! (jealous of your pipefish - yeah, I saw him!)

Try to count the people inside, It was Crazy!

Here is Elmo (Ilham) with loads of goodies. Ken (Kendog), that awnry guy stole my camera. Ilham and Ken brought a new face with them.
Nice to see you guys!

Can you see why I was outside?

Back