~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kendog Photography at its Best!

Ok, the first picture I took.

Then Ken got my camera, lol.

This is Al G. He is the guy that built the Swirler Stein at Maxi Jet Mod meeting. So if you want a heads up on how to make these. Here is your Guy. Talk nice to this guy, he knows how to use a computer really well.
Al G your the Master...lol. Remember, I said be good or he will get even with ya. :lol:

Second Picture: Ken, you did pretty good. You got Cesar (Katchupboy), Scott (Szidles) and Josh(Jetaro) talking about reflectors. You knew what you were doing.

Last edited:
Saying Thanks to the People that made this Possible! Got Salsa?

Remember having friends over, you wanted something to go with your Drinks during the Game, Fight, Aquarium Meeting. You know, something that is better than cookies and milk. Something that fills ya up and goes good with Pop, milk or your favorite Barley Pop!
Heres your ticket!
Show em guys! Tracy(salmonslayer), Chad (reefman069), and Brian(Reeftank1) have the Answer! Pennys Salsa!

This is John (NorthstarAquatics). He is a regular at PSAS meeting. Always willing to help people out and share a smile. I think I snuck this one in, when he was not looking.:)

Last edited:
Frag Swap meeting brought in some new faces.

This couple was really cool. They showed me some goodies they got. All I can remember is that gal had a Guys name. Can someone help me here please? My CRS is kicking in here. I sure would appreciate the heads up on the new faces. Ok, I will remember the faces and personalities, but sometimes the names(you fill in the blank here, use your imagination)
Seriously, Glad you made it and hope to see more of you two!:)

Paul thanks, the girls name is Justin.

Last edited:
Ok, you got a lot of cool frags, what do you bring to haul them?

Yeah, A Trash Can works! This is Class Clown(Ben) and LE9569(John). I think they both did pretty good at Swap meet. Thank you again for the ORA Tort Ben. :) Nice to meet you in person John and see you again Ben.:)

Last edited:
Meet Bradreef, this guy will get you laughing good.

This guy is a jokster! I promise I will not say anything about your shorts if you do not say anything about my wine again. :lol:
Mojo calls this guy the Sock Puppet. I am not sure why?
Seriously Brad, it was nice to see ya. Brad is really cool and has some pretty nice stuff at home I am sure. It was nice seeing you Brad. I hope to see you next month.:)

A common site all day Saturday.

People hurrying home to get their new frags acclimated ASAP. I loved seeing the thumbs ups!:)

Last edited:
Thanks Ed my moment of fame.... :)

Also wanted to add that Jesse is donating the money from his frogspawn frags to the club; thanks a bunch Jesse!

Saltwater starts at a early Age. Now look at it in this Little guys eyes!

This little guy helped me drain my tank. He was awesome! He was willing and wanting to help anyone. This little guy was polite, mannerly, and is going to go far in life! God puts little ones like this in places to remind you how to look at things!
This ones for you little guy!:)

I was able to get a few shots in.

My batteries were low. I did get a shot of what was already picked through of someone's few frags left. This was a Great Meeting! People told me we should do it again soon. Things work well when people work together. We all benefit, learning, sharing as One.:)

The Salsaking's Tank

I was able to get a few shots of Eric's Tank. The pictures do not do it justice!
I hope you all had a good time. I hope you and your frags made it home safely. Please come on out next month for a education on Seahorses.
Please bring frags or equpment you want to sell and trade to meetings!
I will look forward to seeing you!
Sincerely,:)
Ed Hahn

Thanks for posting my ugly mug. Now the Hawaiian mafia know where to find me.

Will dance for frags.

th_eddance.gif

Ed, Your enthusiasm is always entertaining. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting my ugly mug. Now the Hawaiian mafia know where to find me.

Will dance for frags.

th_eddance.gif

Ed, Your enthusiasm is always entertaining. Thanks!

That is hilarious, and just a little disturbing :shock:

Susie... the last person to arrive at the frag swap and miss all the fun :(

Ok, I knew I crossed the line with Al G. I told ya. LOL. Maybe I should add this as my Icon. lol
You guys made me so happy, little frag dance...lol...Your the Master Todd.

Back