~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Anyone interested in softies? I think I'm going to get rid of the large softy colony in the center of the tank. It's the lavenderish colored finger leather. Its on a nice piece of branched rocked and easy to place in the tank. Its a fast grower but I have too many softies taking up too much space. It's the variety that is called fuzzy finger leather (I dont know real names) and when it's all opened up it's huge.

hey i might go to the frag swap (i'm still trying to get the husband to get me there :p, so far it's a yes unless we have to go look at a home or something)
i have kenya trees that i could give away if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for red mushrooms, may be if i see a cute sps :p or brown candie cane (you know the one with green in the center :p) so yeah if anyone got some, please let me know :) .

now please save me some coral frenzy :p :D

Last edited:
Not sure if this is where to post it, but I'm looking for a couple of Sea Swirls - can trade a magnetic 250 halide ballast (originally dual, but a single now) let me know!

Saw the halimeda post, I have gobs (cuttings, will root quickly) if anyone is interested. Also Razor caulerpa, though I know not many folks are looking for that-

Ed Hahn, any tri color still available? I'm interested (if any PM look-alike frees up, interested in that too ;). S

Szidls-interested in the orange with white trim monti-please save a frag for me :)

Anyone sporting any blue yuma's they want to sell?

I hope folks plan to bring a few extra tidbits, my colonies are mostly small, so I'm defininitely looking forward to financially supporting some club members ;);)-Can't wait!

I'll take any algae for my aquapod tank. I'm not quite done with using it as a QT then the horsies will arrive and i"m going to use natural algaes for hitching.

I will be bringing that use softy on the branch rock. I hope someone wants it!

PS Great to see so many new people; to all of you who have PM'd me, I've sent the evites out. If I have missed anyone please let me know.

I'll have at least 2-3 each of green & purple zoas, red/pink plates, and red mushrooms. I'm up for any sort of softies to trade!

~ Steve

Szidls-interested in the orange with white trim monti-please save a frag for me :)

I hope folks plan to bring a few extra tidbits, my colonies are mostly small, so I'm defininitely looking forward to financially supporting some club members ;);)-Can't wait!
Got one with your name on it. Will PM with details.
Scott

hey seabeaver i would like to trade or buy your razor caulerpa. just setting up my frag tank. let me know what your looking for. thanks chad

Dang - that's the purple monster isn't it? I've been looking around for one too. They say they are pretty hard to come by. I'd like to be second on the list if anyone has a frag of that available too.

Also, Dang - I'd like first dibs on any of your tamarind tort frags - how much are you asking?

i am looking for a frag from this colony,,any one has it available for trade or for sale.

Back