~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed can you bring your TDS meter with you again? I will try to remember to bring my water this time :) Ive made a ton of water lately and want to see how my filters are holding up. Also do you have a ph meter?

Ken,
I will bring my TDS meter, no problem. I have two PH meters. I need probes for both. I am sorry.

Maybe we can get ahold of Reed and pick up the loaner equipment the club has in case someone wants to borrow them.

The club has:

PH Meter
Refractometer
Lux Meter

I can get them from Reed before the swap if there is any interest.

Let me know here and I'll take care of it.

I've caught up with all the evites; so if you haven't received yours I must have missed you although one member is having trouble receiving his...

It will be great to see some new faces out to support the club. Don't forget your discounts to most local stores with your "club card." :)

stuff to trade

Hi, I have zoos I would like to trade.Try to post pics. There a pink center and look cool under mh or moon lights. Changing over to sps. Try to post a full tank shot also. Hers a pic of tank zoos are upper left by loc-lines

Attachments

• fish tank7 022.jpg
    fish tank7 022.jpg
    66.6 KB
  • fish tank7 020.jpg
    fish tank7 020.jpg
    28.3 KB
  • fish tank7 017.jpg
    fish tank7 017.jpg
    13.4 KB
Last edited:
corals for trade

hey these are some corals that i can frag to swap. just let me know. looking for sps that i don't have. thanks chad

Attachments

• green acro.JPG
    green acro.JPG
    20 KB
  • green to blue with yellow tip acro.JPG
    green to blue with yellow tip acro.JPG
    16.7 KB
more corals to trade

here is some more corals for trade. sorry for the bad pics. pick do not do any justice for the corals. very colorful.

Attachments

• green to purple with bright blue tip stag.JPG
    green to purple with bright blue tip stag.JPG
    18.8 KB
how about some more

all right i can just keep on going. just let me know what you are lookin for. i just might have it.

Well....I'm actually looking for some Red Sea Pom Pom xenias...

if anyone has some to trade or so..

Best,
Ilham

I sent Colleen a couple messages and haven't heard back so I thought I would post a pic of one of my Halameda rocks. It is MI rock.

halameda%20rock.jpg

Well if Colleen still wants it, she is first in line. I will bring it with me and see what happens. Maybe I can find another small rock with some on it.

Colleen, I am up for that of course. I just didn't hear back, and maybe you sent a message that I didn't get.

I will try to pull another one for kendog. :eek:

I'll try. I have large bunches of it but they all seem to be attached to boulders that weight 30 - 50+ lbs. I may be able to cut a bunch off with a small piece of rock also.

Back