~~10/21/06 Frag Swap at Salsa Factory~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The candy canes are in the very center and the two green finger leather are opposite them. THe orange ricordia that are available are from that one but are half the size (two on one rock).

Hey everyone; we call it a frag swap, but people sell their stuff too. For all you new members just starting, it's a great place to pick up frags for good prices too. I'm pretty certain there will be alot to pick from.

Dang - You may already have some of these, but I'd be willing to trade an ORA tort for an equivalent size Tamarind Tort. Let me know..

I'll know next week if I can bring two long tables or four. :)

Tank looks great Colleen! I tried to PM you but your box is full: I am missing a lot of stuff. How do I subscribe to the PSAS forum? --Jonathan

Does anyone have interest in pumping Xenia? I have some I could spare.

Last edited:
Well, I would assume Paul would be preparing for this. I am sure Eric being Pauls best friend, would do the same. Since its at Erics Place. You know something is in the works.

I did not get an evite. Have I been taken off the list?

Edit: Nevermind! I found it....dee de dee.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I have some large GBTA clones. So my list to trade is:

pumping xenia
GBTA clone
halimeda rock

I will only bring an item if prior arrangements have been made as I don't remove and travel with something that is not going to another home.

Weird thing about the evite - I couldn't see the writing, it seems to be the same color as the background. To see it I had to highlight the area... I don't know if anyone else had that problem, it could be my computer.

I can bring some juvenile Ocellaris clownfishes if someone would like.

I'm looking for Coralife 24" PC aqualights, etc. Also looking for a 20" version.

Best,
Ilham

Back