Made a shelf thingy ..
and a cool pic of my acan
march6031.jpg

march6030.jpg

march6029.jpg

march6028.jpg

march6038.jpg

march6025.jpg

The really nice Deepwaters Caitlin gave me.. THANK YOU!!!!!!
march6023.jpg

that the most top notch zoos and lpses i had 'ever seen,,keep it up Adam and Crystal,,you guy are just afew mm to the best,,great hunt ,,great found ,great dedication of all hard team work,,saluted and cheer.
and great shot,,keep more pics comimg(photo skill is better and better ,,please do not shy to show them) and thanks for sharing.
dang

got a little organizing done..
Made a shelf thingy ..
and a cool pic of my acan
The really nice Deepwaters Caitlin gave me.. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Nice storage!!! Makes me want to go clean out my stuff.
Great Pics!! Those are actually aussie. You're welcome:), thanks for doing the group buy and meeting at BR. My daughter thinks the spiral thing looks like a caterpillar.

Nice storage thingy. I know Crystal must have came up with that cuz she is the creative one:lol:
ACTUALLY, I said, " I will build some shelves today" And she said "Lets get it done"
So we both decided what would work ..
Thanks for hanging me out to dry buddah,,,,,,..... LOL :):D:(:evil::cry::shock::D

I am feeling the aquascape so much! To be honest when i decide to go big im looking for that look will need to hit you up with some tips but i planning on glueing all the sps on the back wall and side walls & lps on the bottom!

nice job crystal & adam :D

thanks niles,
It also has a fake bottom no sand (except the stuff that is glued down)
I am likeing it more now that the coraline is going crazy..
I jump started it with a buck of dust from my sump on the 125

Man how the hell do you get that coraline to grow like that i feel like its only been a month since you made that rock wall.. Im gonna have to get some from you to seed my 29 since i broke down the 60 and my 12 crashed to the ground. Its already starting but its not enough for my liking. I want to come by and see that in person. I just took the sand out of my sump today cause it was trapping detritus and i only have a k nano under the chateo ( pain in the *** when you cant syphon it ). I wonder if not dosing mag affects the coralline im sure it does.. Soo if your down to have another go at your sump i'd be happy to throw some bucks your way. Lmk. Lookin good bro.

HAppY BiRtHdAy. Tank !!!!!!

Our 125 is offically one year old yesterday the 9th...when it had water put in...
pics to come in a few mins. the 13 is when we put the rock and sand in

Last edited:
Back