125 progression thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

may8003.jpg

may8019.jpg

may8004.jpg

I had to come check out your build after meeting you two. Very nice looking tank adam and crystal. Look forward to meeting again at the next psas meeting.

did as little change in some rock work and coral placement.
Also just took some pics :) (sorry for the frag rack I broke my own rule of no frag rack in a diplay tank :) )
may23037.jpg

may23023.jpg

may23020.jpg

may23018.jpg

may23016.jpg

may23010.jpg

may23008.jpg

may23006.jpg

may23002.jpg

Whats that in the Zoas in the second picture, looks like maybe a pest anemone that is irritating them?

Nice shots, you are getting really good with that camera!

Whats that in the Zoas in the second picture, looks like maybe a pest anemone that is irritating them?

Nice shots, you are getting really good with that camera!

second pic was getting cooked in Crystal tankby the MH. so we had to move them to the bottom of the tank and move the light up

second pic was getting cooked in Crystal tankby the MH. so we had to move them to the bottom of the tank and move the light up

Look closely there is something anemone like there, right where the polyps are curled up (second pic, post 232)

Wow Adam, Haven't seen the tank in a while, it's come a long way! It sure does look a lot fuller than I remember! I love the coco worm/feather duster on the edge of the rocks. Awesome coralline growth!

Back