15 gallons of awesome.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Shin, Mysis and Krill are both very nutritious food sources for marine fish and provide elements that dry foods cannot. Gut loaded brine is well received but not as good in comparison. Cyclo-peeze, rotifers, daphnia etc... are great food sources just difficult to feed fish with in general.

Cheers, Todd

I feed brine shrimp first, then I heard they don't have enough nutritious, so I switch to mysis. But it seems too large for my Mandarin to eat

I feed brine shrimp first, then I heard they don't have enough nutritious, so I switch to mysis. But it seems too large for my Mandarin to eat

You would be surprised. I hand feed mine mysis and good size chunks of table shrimp. Their mouths are bigger than you think!

Thanks everyone.

Some fish pictures:

IMG_98811280x853_zps2751a87b.jpg

A fat belly picture showing how well he is eating still.

IMG_98711280x853_zpse9e7ce14.jpg

IMG_98781280x853_zps85a275f9.jpg

Latest addition, Royal Gramma.

IMG_98821280x853_zps370b487b.jpg

Kinda thought so...lol. Sorry bout your fish losses. I stopped buyin from those box stores a long time ago for that very reason. I have a black head kawfish?, think thats right. He made home pretty much dead center of my tank. Its entertaining watching him and my engineer goby. They open their mouths all big at eachother. Watched my goby push the jawfish with his head, mouth was closed...lol.

Right on. Goin to have to get me one. I took the rim off my 15...lol. Filled it up with vinegar water and put a koralia evo 1400 gph pump on the back corner. Figured the pump needed a cleaning and since i was doin vinegar water, why not. Its been running since lastnight. No bowing what so ever. Hows your mp10 doing? Did you have to turn it down?

Back