1guydude 300g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lol yaaaa. I prob will. Be nice to have some nice straight doors on there as well. Also the frame for the doors id like to 45° cut the ends...
Need more stain...i ran out.
D

Cant keep.my rfs friends in the dark!
Plumbing did show up this last week.
Planning on doing it this next week i think

Daughter been playing with my hood like its a dang jungle jim so hopefully it will still be intact enough when the time comes :0
D

All this talk about trim lol. Well the time has.finally.come.
Muhahahha
Now i need to figure.out the sides of the front board and the hood situation.
D

The corner trim (l shaped, probably has a proper name) isn't all that heavy D, they even make some that is basically just molded foam.
I bet either one could be mounted with velcro tape allowing you to be able to remove it easily when you were pulling a panel

I used some of the same trim as in the picture for the sides...and i really just didnt like it. It stuck out or protruded the edges a bit. I will find something. No rush. Lol
I will be wood glueing this trim on when i can.match up the stain and get it all done and sorted out. Its just sitting resting on the wood now for mock up and fit and such.
D

Cleaned out the old.plumbing. mounted some brackets to the wall.and platforms for the seaswirls.
Also put some.silicon around the edges
D

It is looking great, Devin. I love your sump, I really like LifeReef products. I use to have a couple of their overflow boxes. I never had a problem with them. He make such quality stuff.

Back