1guydude 300g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I got the skimmer you need for your new build. Reef Octopus 220 Elite. Rated for 500 gal + New in box. Make ya a deal. Less than retail.

lol u and jeff arent helping! I get pix and hear about it. lol
Takes a lot of self discipline to stay away from the shop with my gigantic fish tank sitting in the back!

Ive got a cpl skimmers im gonna run on it but was thinking DIY. Ill keep urs in mind. I like below retail. lol
Currently put up my 120g up for sale. If it dosent sell soon, ill try CL. If that dont work. Ill use it as the sump.
-d

only con i can see about using the 120g as a sump is the 24" height.
Dont wanna NOT b able to get in and out of the sump.

Think today is the day i might sneak down and c my baby.
:_)
-d

Can't leave my rfs friends in the dark!
Still got the 120g set up. Considering making it a more complete set up for sale.
Got a pyramid butterflyfish. I've been wanting one since I saw em on melvelsreef or something. They r supposed to be reef safe. We will see. Also added 4 Berghia nudibranchs. Let's see how that goes. Lol
Thanks
D

Well scooterman. You'll be happy to hear, I'm considering sand. I've got 3 or so 5g buckets of oreo mix. Different grades. Mainly for the purpose of the animals like all the sand critters and corals. Also it may help with the hiding of the euro brace all along the bottom.
-d

Hey Mr D
Did you brace your floor ?
i have the day off Tomorrow, not a real good carpenter but im a really good supervisor
Let me know
Carlos

My walking dendro wasn't doing well. Than I added a Lil container lid full of sand. Bam. Polyps out and looking good.
Sand will be better for the plate corals and sand stars and all the Lil critters.
Seedless it's tuesday! I'll probably hit u up.
D

Floors braced!
Thanks to Carlos seedless in seattle! tanks a lot man.
Poor guy had to put up with me for like 6hrs. Lol
-d

Tanks made. Paid off. Floors braced. Stands not perfect but ready.
Now I need help lifting this beast. Lol
Trying to get it done this sunday. Anyone willing Thanks in advance.
-d

+1 drama free right?! Lol

The new display will fit in the back of the truck :).
One step at a time lol and it's all coming together!
This is a 5x4' 3/4" plywood that will be painted black and sit between the steel stand and tank.
The idea is to take the existing shims from the current tank to level when time comes.
D

Back