1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well i contacted life reef. Wat a great guy to work with. Im gonna be adding an upgraded venturi to my skimmer and a 12" body extension! Should turn it into the beast im looking for. Guy said the skimmer i have curently is better than the reef octo regal 250. IDK but we will c. As long as it skims and is cheaper than a $600 piece of equipment im happy.

pieces of new coral include a lobo the size of my open hand. A cynaria and some acan frags...
-d

Me too man lol. Now I can get that ro membrane, carbon block, and hose adapter like I need.
Always something or another
D

thanks guys! :)
u can come by rothany whenever. I got BM coming up and after that i was gonna head north for some frags. After or inbetween or whenever man lol.
Off the top of my head i have a grandi paly, nuke green or nucluar greens idk... prob yellow polyps...gobstoppers.
Hopefully I have more than just zoas and palys for u rothany lol.
-d

m/user/1guydude/media/image.jpg1_zpsj9lp5llv.jpg.html]
image.jpg1_zpsj9lp5llv.jpg
[/URL]

Mushroom coral!
D

Eehhhhhhhh I was working early this morning on my filtration pieces. My lifereef skimmer fell from my kitchen counter. The cup is in pieces :(
Of course right as I'm finishing and gonna hook it all back up.
GO HAWKS
d

That's sucks. How bad is it? I dropped the whole skimmer and broke the skimmer legs but was able to use Weldon to put 4-5 pieces back together.

Back