1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

This thing is pretty built.
I kno someone on fb suggested I gusset?! The ends at least.

I think it will b ok. Wait till u c u it. The fabricator wanted to use 1/8" on the lower supports but I wanted it all the same thickness to avoid shifting and twisting.

Pretty sure I could set a car on this mini monster stand.
D

So is it going to cost to much to add 4 -8 gussets? If we get a rolling earthquake I wouldnt want to be standing any where near that tank.

Man that's one cool creature
I have the same Shrimp and man is he cool or what
My buddy Earl seen the little bugger in action lol

Ya they r kool lil critters! :)
Got em to control asternia stars that were eating zoas and palys.
Dang shrimp buggers like to eat watever starfish they like. Brittles, Formia species. Had to move one down in the sump :0

Debating sand in the new set up. It would hide euro brace. Also I'm worried critters that require sand won't thrive.
If I go bare bottom. I would use an acrylic piece for the middle to help blend the euro or make the bottom level and even.

More pix. Lol
New plate coral, walking dendro which I've been looking and wait for, and chalice coral from mfinn. :)
D

I was over at Carlos's the other day and he was about to feed him, but hadn't put the starfish piece in the aquarium yet and the little dude was almost jumping up and down, he was really excited. It was really funny to watch, so cute.

Lil update. Still need to brace my floor. Sand or remove grease from stand. Paint stand. Get stand inside.
Lol
Any day now...o boy.

Tanks look good. Came home after 4 days of being gone. Glass was nasty and my seaweed took off like a bat out of heck.
Killed aptasias and sucked some detritus up with turkey baster last night. Also cleared up the pellet reactors.

D

Gonna b painting my stand soon. Rustoleum is the brand I know that much lol.

Tanks r both low s.g.
:/ probably why I'm having problems with sps coral and my alk, ca, and mg...
Need a new refractormeter or at least get mine back on point.
Lil bummed but glad I found this out.
D

Anyone reccomend a good refractormeter? Im using a vertex now and its a gonner i think. LOL
thxs
-d

Marine depot has theirs on sale today. I haven't used it, but i doubt theres much difference between them....

Toss up right now between the marine depot pro and red sea. Both r made for natural sea water vs. Brine water for beer making. The Milwaukee digital isn't out of the question. Just need more research and maybe save a Lil $ for the digital.
This spiezak. Didn't even think of em. Used em a lot in the beginning.
D

Toss up right now between the marine depot pro and red sea. Both r made for natural sea water vs. Brine water for beer making. The Milwaukee digital isn't out of the question. Just need more research and maybe save a Lil $ for the digital.
D

D

Back