1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank u rec187. Trying to get em back in order.
Did wcs. 17 - 20g both tanks. Another soon. Using aquavitro salinity.
D

Looking really good, Devin. Yep, numbers need to come up some but everything in the tank looks great anyway. Did that urchin make it?

Gonna do another round of small wcs and do testing. Pix are after wcs that's prob why lol. No urchin didn't make it. I was positive for a lil while but he's a skeleton now. :/
Prob to do with my #s and acclimation methods or lack of.
D

Been a cpl days since I updated :)

Put $ down on the tank! I could really use some help bracing my floor. If anyone knows this and can help and or supervise...it would be much appreciated.

My stand is semi in the works as well. Steel stand.
1 1/2 square tubing @3/16" thickness or 1/4". Idk yet.
-devin

Braced our floor for 2 tanks before we ever started. SUPER easy, just a PITA getting the concrete from crawl space entry across the house to pad pour location. Cheap DIY 2 x 6's for square forms about 2' x 2'. Then cut 4x6 timbers to fit SNUGLY between pads and floor joists.

GS

Braced our floor for 2 tanks before we ever started. SUPER easy, just a PITA getting the concrete from crawl space entry across the house to pad pour location. Cheap DIY 2 x 6's for square forms about 2' x 2'. Then cut 4x6 timbers to fit SNUGLY between pads and floor joists.

GS

Did my 2nd set of wcs here this morning.
Here's my Ying yang twin tube nems!
Morning white moonlights.
Thxs for looking.
D

I had to move my acan corals from my front obd tank. I've got an "aptasia" eating filefish who is making mince meat out of em.
-d

Can't wait to combine the two tanks! Feels like I've been thinking about it and planning it all forever. It's starting to come together and actually take place :)
D

Back