1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

my sweetlips lasted a whole 2 weeks then got ate. hope u have better luck they are beautiful fish.

wat ate it>? sry

I got the smaller one. I havent seen my juv. tang since last night :O(

he was wimming around 1 hr then the next all my crabs were devouring him. dont know if it starved or what really happend.

=( one of those mysterious... mine sure pecks a lot at the rock, no coral yet. (fingers crossed)

I seen my tang though now, he swims around normal.

I lost a copperband cause i couldnt get him to eat. My clown was putting some punishment on him.

ship1_zpsbf6a9c5f.jpg

nem1_zpsaa0e364f.jpg

nem2_zpsd8e47eca.jpg

tang1_zpsef1433a9.jpg

fish_zps05b4bcad.jpg

coralandclam_zps280c6ac3.jpg

coral4_zps236f8e86.jpg

coral2_zps6663a13f.jpg

coral3_zpsde4524ae.jpg

coral1_zps6f882bb0.jpg

Thank you! Its a work in progress. I came home from the ram last night and my blue unicorn tang was dieing... not sure if the nem stung him or popeye or wat. He was breathing hard and one of his eyes was all black and kinda lrg. He was on the bottom not swimming like usual. I fed him to the nem and went to bed... :( RIP unicorn tang!

I might try a scopus or another tang in a couple months. I want everything to settle.
-d

I doubt it was your nem. Bta's really don't have the ability to grab a fish let alone a tang. My elegance coral ate my mandarin that had been housed with bta's for over a year. It was sick though and that was more of a reason why it was eaten. Seeing yours makes me want a green one again:)

Okay 2013 updates!!!!
Last pics of my 75g dt.... :(
I started this thread 2/28 with a video of my 75g. Now its 2/28/13 and it sits empty.
Im replacing the dt with an OBD custom! I hear its AMAZING but i havent seen it yet. Hopefully set up will be coming soon!
D

The new dt will be 48"x22 1/2"x 21" or around there lol. Itll b a lil wider and rimless and starphire...which im super stoked about!!!!

Now my goal with these two tanks... (120g and OBD Tank)
Will be to have lonh term tanks. I want 10yr old tanks not ones i keep rebuilding lol.
Lots of corals or two colonies i dont care...as long as they do well. Also to not replace fish lol.
We will c and thxs for looking 8)

No i actually like the hood and stand combo....makes it look like furniture to fill the house lol
My 120g looks like cheap furniture though lol.... o man ur killing me sedro

Did I miss read? Didn't you say you were getting a rimless new tank? wouldn't you want no canopy with a rimless?

Yeah I just checked im confused....
So what tanks are setup now?
ANd what tank is coming?

ANd setups for both :D

Awesome for you buying a house. That way you'll have HUGE colonies in 5 years. 10 years.... oh man... they'll be crawling out of the tank :D

Okay 2013 updates!!!!
Last pics of my 75g dt.... :(
I started this thread 2/28 with a video of my 75g. Now its 2/28/13 and it sits empty.
Im replacing the dt with an OBD custom! I hear its AMAZING but i havent seen it yet. Hopefully set up will be coming soon!
D

Cant see the link.
Try again

Back