1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'll get cha again in like week 10, have another go. So whats in store for the 120 you got? I dream of bigger but need bigger space for me first haha

reef... my 20g is going into it! :) Lots more room for em... i think itll be a bit though cuz i have to cycle some rock in it.

Ive always wanted to do a predator tank but reefs imo are just to much color and diversity....im worried a couple fish and some rock will boar me. :(

However... a panther grouper and a lion would b kool!!!!! im torn

haha I started out with a predator tank, definitely can be dull but fun, go reef for sure! Is the tank plumbed already?

okay shes ready to go, leak free and wet running right now~

I still havent gotten my 13" battleship in the mail :(

Till than, enjoy my fish cup
fish992.jpg

I like the rock work! I did something similar in my BTA tank it allows for cool movement of the fish and placement of corals;)

cup fish died man...like it vanished over night, stupid marine hobby! RIP cup fish :*(

Thxs for the replies!

Hopefully it will cycle with the quickness... tank is running and cycling now, s.g. is 1.030 but thats okay for now i think. temp is also a bit warm but ill level it out and run it for a month before i dump my stock in.

I currently only have a handful of corals and 1 naked clown with a GBTA for this tank... im actually even thinking of putting the coral i do have in my WORKING reef tank and focusing on it. My other reef tank has been lacking attention lately :(

Equipment right now is two old evo 1400s and a bubble magus skimmer... pond pump for return....I need larger returns BTW! LOL

hehe it has light and everything else i thought it could handle... ill post some pics up sometime soon

Oh sweet, I saw the spots and shrimp came to mind first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back