1st Meeting of the new club year. FRAG SWAP!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Of the skeleton after I lost all my SPS during my tank transfer? Besides do you think that the 2 branch frag you donated could honestly be fragged into a profitable margin? Secondly what do i have to gain by stealing from teh club? I probably put 15 hours a week minimum into helping members out. Besides I don't need to steal donated frags I have 4 wholesale accounts of my own from various transhippers around the country. I find your accusation very offensive.

Additionally I am not even bringing any frags any more because I lost 90% of my SPS colonies during the move.

Don't mean to offend!, I'm glad its not the frag I donated. Strange you had a question mark on the name of the coral you purchased. ? The only names I can remember are the ones I've purchased can't name a damn one I've been given LOL

I had a question mark because like all named corals this one started as a maricultured coral and resembled a purple tip valadia. At the time it was still coloring up from being in a greenhouse under natural sunlight so before I flat out stated a name I wanted to wait for coloration to occur under LEDs. However I was also in the middle of a tank transfer at which time 90% of my SPS died.

Sorry to hear about your sps. Maybe we can get a inside look at what psas members get to look forward to the growth and beauty of the frags I donated. Corals grown in sun light are normaly way more colorful at least the one's I've gotten have been insanely colorful?

The PSAS will have an SPS frag pack at the meeting for raffle. The same raffle ticket prices apply. Everyone say thank you to BRA for helping the club out! The exact corals will be a surprise!!!! But they are really nice!!!

Sweet! Thank you Barrier Reef for your continued and very generous support of our club!!

I'm looking forward to joining the club and picking up some corals, zoa, paly's etc. The new tank is doing great and everything seems to be happy and active/thriving. Looking forward to adding some nice live landscaping. <--- NOOB but learning daily.

SETH I was there with you in E Washington When you bought your acro colony!
AND Crazyfish. the frag you donated is till with Tom I believe..
Lets not ASSUME things until we know for sure....
Making an accusation like that is VERY serious.

Sorry to hear about your sps. Maybe we can get a inside look at what psas members get to look forward to the growth and beauty of the frags I donated. Corals grown in sun light are normaly way more colorful at least the one's I've gotten have been insanely colorful?
I'm glad its not the same one. Still haven't seen a pic?

I also will be in the market for some interesting Macro Algaes. I got my seahorse tank up and running (and now cycling) finally and would like some algaes both for the display tank and for the "display refugium" I will be plumbing in this weekend.

Email Tom it's in his tank. We are both very busy, but I'm sure he would get a pic for you. I have an emerging mission right now that I am about 4 weeks behind the power curve on and he is working strange hours, but I'm sure he can get a pic for you.

I'll be there with Wife and kids (assume kids are okay?) We have two new tanks to start filling up. Am also looking forward to meeting folks, since we are new.

Scott and Liz

YES, kids are welcome for sure if you read back on the first few pages All the kids and family are welcome!!
I will have collage football on the big screen, WII on another tv, in my daughters room, and Cartoons in another room .! :)

Well people only a couple more days!
Ill be bringin some stuff and sellin it cheap! No more than $20 frags...i dont wanna take it back home lol
:rockon:

Back