1st Meeting of the new club year. FRAG SWAP!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Myteemouse, did you get my pm? Just mess'n with you. Will be there early but not that early.
Really need to know though if this is an outdoor event or if there is room indoors or the carport. I'm a little concerned about the weather forcast.

Last edited:
will there be anybody that would have a little room for me to put some =corals in?...i am only gonna bring some green mili frags and some zoas..(anyone????)..i could bring a tank setup but a bit of a waste.......i could trow a couple frags your way..

will there be anybody that would have a little room for me to put some =corals in?...i am only gonna bring some green mili frags and some zoas..(anyone????)..i could bring a tank setup but a bit of a waste.......i could trow a couple frags your way..

I'll have room

I have a few pieces of equipment for sale that I no longer need or use.

Mag 5 return pump: $40

A pair of old style (before they put heatsinks on them) icecap 250w metal halide ballasts: $60ea, if you buy both I'll throw in a pair of 250w 12k reeflux bulbs with 6 months of use at 7.5hrs a day and a coralvue 10k that I used as an emergency backup that is near the end of its life but still fires and provides light.

Coralife up to 500gal calcium reactor with pump and media (needs new tubes and a Co2 setup): $60

Older Euroreef RS80 skimmer complete with pump but the pump is seized up (sedra 3500): $50

I also have my 58gal back up in the classifieds section if anyone is interested anything can be brought to the swap (please be serious if you want the tank setup.)

Last edited:
Caitlin! youre alive! hope everything is going well. look forward to seeing the frags you'll be bringing :)

Hi Tom. Last 9 months I have been really busy. Along the way my husband bought me a 180g(display), 50g(frag), 80g-most corals are in here. Waiting to set up 180 and 50.....many other priorities come first. Didn't think I was able to make it to this event. Here a few frags I'm bringing...
Garf bonsai
Blue acro
Setosa
Strawberry patch cap
Minefield cyphastrea
Green fungia
Green pipe organ
Kedd reds
King Midas morph
Eagle eyes
Tubs blue
Rainbow palys- 2 different types
And a few more

Hi Tom. Last 9 months I have been really busy. Along the way my husband bought me a 180g(display), 50g(frag), 80g-most corals are in here. Waiting to set up 180 and 50.....many other priorities come first. Didn't think I was able to make it to this event. Here a few frags I'm bringing...
Garf bonsai
Blue acro
Setosa
Strawberry patch cap
Minefield cyphastrea
Green fungia
Green pipe organ
Kedd reds
King Midas morph
Eagle eyes
Tubs blue
Rainbow palys- 2 different types
And a few more

Well thats great news, congrats on he upgrade! looking forward to catching up this saturday :)

Looks like a great opportunity to dive a little deeper into the hobby. I joined PSAS a few months ago, but haven't yet been to a meeting/event. I've had two tanks going for the last 10 months or so (65 g, and a 5 g nano) and would love to add some unique corals, and get to meet fellow hobbyists. I look forward to coming on down, and hopefully snagging some fun new stuff! Thanks in advance.

so frag swap starts at 1pm.....what time will people be setting there tanks up?.....we can join at meeting correct? and participate?

so frag swap starts at 1pm.....what time will people be setting there tanks up?.....we can join at meeting correct? and participate?

That is correct, memberships will be for sale at the meeting at the price of $30. ALL memberships will be due at the meeting in order to participate.

ALRIGHT people. MY arms are cramped up and I can barely open my hands.
I just spent over an hour scraping coraline algae off my glass in my tank!
You all better show up and say " Nice clean tank ADAM".......

Available now if not sold by then: 3" Cali Blue Tort frags and mini 3x3 colony, Green Paly's, Giant Coral Banded shrimp (hasn't caught my Anthias yet), Electric Green Hydnopora Tringularis frags and if there is interest in what is left of my 125 equipment set-up listed on RF classifieds I'll bring that too.

ATTENDANCE UPDATE: Unfortunately I am unable to attend this amazing meet...I'll be lending a hand w/a family work party for my 92yr old grandma. I still have my posts in the classifieds for remaining 25Wx50Lx34H Cabinet/13"H Canopy (fits 125g)/Reef Lighting/BM200/Drilled 15g tank still available. Sorry, family comes first. PM or email me if you want to see anything. I'm off Monday.

ALRIGHT people. MY arms are cramped up and I can barely open my hands.
I just spent over an hour scraping coraline algae off my glass in my tank!
You all better show up and say " Nice clean tank ADAM".......

Adam....you missed a spot.

actually i did, I didnt scrape it all off the front 24" pane. I was to sore and the clowns were trying to eat me! ;)

Anyone have a media reactor they want to get rid of? If not I'll just have to turn a calc rx into a giant one.

The Calcium reactors? I have 2 different Korrallin (sp) ones. A large one and a regular one. I just need a reactor to run some carbon through

Back