• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 3rd Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:Cy, you better just get to bed. YOur going to need your sleep to keep your patience all day.:lol:

I have Ethan due to my wifes college. Im thinking I'd better break tradition and show up later.:(

Below manufacturer advertised price perhaps? Normally means they aren't allowed to disclose the price in the fliers / sale ads or the manufacturer gets a bit peeved :)

Yes we sell rainchecks for all drygoods and doorbusters we run out of.

Tek5 T5 fixtures come in many lengths and bulb quantities. Like mentioned above MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Price. We will have a list of the prices at the store. We take payment and order the fixture for you. It normally takes 2 business days to get these fixtures in:)

Jesse...new Zesty Ultra Rainbow Acans at new lower pricing along with some nice single heads coming Sunday.

Also a new Zesty Mummy Eye Chalice coming Sunday. So many other surprises lined up for Sunday. Its definately a two day event for those of you who can make it both days.

When you see my racoon eyes all weekend, ya'll know why. And with that....I'm off to bed. Good advice Duane;)

just to clarify, the psas discount only works for items not on sale already correct?

GREAT SALE!!!!!!

Thank you Cy and Tim for a great morning... This place was crazy and packed to the limit. There were great deals on everything and for the people that didn't make it, you missed out on a great sale. You NEED to go tomorrow.

So just to let everyone know that I drove all the way to Renton from Whidbey Island for this sale and it was well worth it. The experience, and the ineraction, and well the prices. The personnel that were there for the sale were courteous and extremely helpful. You guys rock.

can you tell me if you guys have any of the 4 ORA derasa's.I was looking at all of them today but i just couldn't decide witch one to get. I hope you still have them left

thanks again everything is looking good. you guys get some rest for tommorow. gotta love seeing the store full no matter how much work it is thats the good stuff

thanks again everything is looking good. you guys get some rest for tommorow. gotta love seeing the store full no matter how much work it is thats the good stuff

True:D We truly appreciate everyone supporting us. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back