300 gallon TRUVU CUSTOM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What color you goin to paint the bench??

Nite lights? Is that for when you are serving wine in the sump room???

The sump room lol
I will be sealing/painting with the material i am using on the foam wall. The color is gray:) It comes from Aquatic Eco-Systems.
I will not use lights very much under reactors, just when wanted for filming the system:)

Now a young married man like you may enjoy the mood and benefit's this feature will give off:argue:

I am not as young as you may think.
Every time I work with acrylic I seem to get a little more gray
110_2186.jpg

gas mask then u could drill a hole in the resporator box for ur cig kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

Come on peppie stay focused we have lots of stuff to think of and build:)

OK getting the items needed to build an air injection system in DT, i have a few things still waiting on so i thought i would give a teaser:hippie:

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Couldnt you fine any tubing that was clear??? LOL Oh yea, tubing doesnt hold paint well, dummy me.

That is alot of tubing! Did you figure out what pump to go with?

No not yet still looking... i don't need all that tubing lol ...it took me forever to find yellow but i had to buy 100' to get it:) Check out the little air bulkheads they work great.

I wasnt sure what to call them. I was going to say thing-a-ma-jig. LOL. I see you will need to drill and tap them.
So this is going to be tapped into your closed loop?? On a timer?????

Yeah but i am not sure where i want to do it yet? I am leaning toward the two inlets inside the tank then no leak worries. I will be drilling this weekend so i have a couple of days to decide:)

What are you working on?

What makes you think I am working on something??
Yea I guess that is a dumb question.... LOL
First of two things. A local member needed a Portable Frag Tank. She said she could trade corals for the tank. OK I am all in.
40'' long X 12'' front to back X 11'' tall. she wanted to be able to pick it up with 2''-3'' of water in it.
I staggered the handles so you could balance the tank front to back, and left to right.
I also made the eggcr. able to lay flat or sit at an angle for better viewing.
PltReac-Prot-fragtank025.jpg

PltReac-Prot-fragtank022.jpg

PltReac-Prot-fragtank016.jpg

PltReac-Prot-fragtank020.jpg

Back