A few more big Tanks in the process in Tri-Cities.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sheesh!! Nice tank Ed!

I like that touch of green with that plant on the side.

Best,
Ilham

Elmo18 said:
Sheesh!! Nice tank Ed!

I like that touch of green with that plant on the side.

Best,
Ilham
Thanks Ilham, That plant is from my wife's relative in Hawaii. Wife visited Hawaii and was given that plant(long story short, plant is very special to wife). I will tell her you said that. :)

:) Thank you for the compliment Dashia. The tank looks pretty empty right now. I have a lot of catching up to do. Always nice to hear from you.
Ed:)

The tank looks pretty empty right now

Fragging & Cleaning out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ed My good reef friend! I Have to clean out my 75 is choked full of stuff I am going to Pm you this week and see if i can slip over the hill with a Ice chest of stuff Let me know if you are ready I have been sitting on it a while and it ready to GO!:eek:

Ed Hahn said:
:) Thank you for the compliment Dashia. The tank looks pretty empty right now. I have a lot of catching up to do. Always nice to hear from you.

Jeff,
I just turned on my chiller. I would love some Jeff L frags. You have some awesome stuff. I know you have been going to Portland quite a bit.:D
I bet your sitting on some beauties.:D

Hey Ed, this is the first time that I have gotten on here only because Nacho said there was a picture of him on here from the road trip to Seattle...looks like he was having fun and I noticed that you are on here quite a bit but I haven't seen you much on the Mid Columbia forum. There are some great comments regarding your new tank. I'm excited about the new stand that Nacho built and I'm thinking that if he can do that, maybe he can build me a new house (jk). I'll share pics of the new stand once we get the 125 on it. He's graduating from the nano club.

Carmen.....Nacho's wife

Uhh, Carmen, that 125 is sold. Sorry :eek:

I kid. Let me know when you guys want it.

Ed carry on. Looks great.

I will check them out, thanks. I love seeing you guys.
I would love to do the same thing with Nacho and Rod again. It was awesome going across the bay with them(very good people). You should come along.
The meeting this month is the annual picnic on the 17, at same area in pictures. You do not have to be a member in Seattle for this meeting. It does cost 5 dollars to cover the food.
They are going to feed ya,serve ya drinks, Raffle a tank, large sump, many other items donated, I am sure you would see some good deals, frags .
Carmen,
I am trying to communicate with guest speakers. My wifes aunt visited a few times(terminally ill), My aniversary, My son did a talent show and did awesome (he sings), My daughter thinks I owe her the world( I do at times, but not always). Stace is involved in Collegate pagent (Miss Tri-Cities Program), I am hoping to do things that draw people in where we all learn as a group. I have a lot of sentimental feelings for the group here. I do get hurt easily, too easily at times. There are a lot of people cruising forums but not talking ,those are vendors, possible speakers, and people that love the hobby. I am hoping that all clubs, societies, vendors and friends work together. I will reply on there. Thanks for the heads up.
Sincerely,
Your Friend

Lets make it fun:)

Congo, It's a good thing that you were just kidding because as excited as I was...which I usually don't get excited about things that cost money. I would blame Nacho for taking his sweet time and I would be signing my name as Nacho's ex wife (jk). We are planning on going to pick it up this Sunday, if that works for you.

Carmen

Carmen,

I am going to be out of town on Sunday. We can either try for Friday evening or some evening next week. There is no rush from my end. I am glad you guys are upgrading and getting out of the Nano league:razz: . I've heard good things about your other tank and now it will only get bigger and better.

Just a side note- Was Rico going to drill the tank for you? If so then maybe we should coordinate with him? Less moving. Just a thought and totally up to you, oh and Nacho:D

We will contact you next week and yes Rico will be doing the drilling so I'll have Nacho call him to coordinate something with him. Thanks!

Frags this afternon

Hey Ed I am comming over the hill today please Pm Me when you get off work....Jeff:D

Ed Hahn said:
Jeff,
I just turned on my chiller. I would love some Jeff L frags. You have some awesome stuff. I know you have been going to Portland quite a bit.:D
I bet your sitting on some beauties.:D

Jeff,
I will be home at 3pm. I will be mowing the yard, and catching up with Honey does at home. I will be home though. Drive safe and see when you get there. I do have to pick up Daughter from a school party so try my cell as a back up. That will last maybe 10 minutes at the most.
Ed:) :D :) ..

Hi Ed I just Cherry picked & filled the Ice chest ;) we have to hit a few stores I want to get to them before they close will see you early this evening...Jeff

Thank you for the awesome frags Jeff and Sherry!

I think Santa Claus showed up early this year...:)

awesome colored Frags from Oregon

so that tank is not so empty anymore thanks to you and James...:D :) :D

Your welcome my friend just paying you back for all the gifts you gave me.
James ( Congo) good to see ya & Thanks for helping Ed out Hope you had enough super glue :)

Jeff, here is what you asked me for earlier..

This is a present from Ilham. I get on the kids and wife about getting too close to it. It is mounted inside garage by the entry way to room where my new tank is located. :)

Back