A whole new dimension!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

smart move on added the purple tang last....it would have beaten up the lavender tang..

they can be mean little buggers...

Oh, I forgot to mention, the other order that was combined with mine, had the most beautiful Orange Shoulder Tang I've ever seen. I almost accidentally dumped it in the 200, by accidental accident of course!!

I got the Purple Tang, last week, from a fellow local reefer. It had previously been in with a couple other tangs, with no issues at all, but I wasn't taking any chances. Once I put a fish in this tank, it'd be almost impossible to catch, without a hook and line.

Charlie, when you were here last, it was in the 40. He's slightly thin right now, but at the rate it's eating, will fatten up quickly. Here's a pic I just snapped, with the Rabbit saying "Hi."

3863152383_355d34a5b7_b.jpg

Dang, you wouldn't be disappointed!! Just think, the fish go through a 2 week QT and deworming process, before he even ships them. That's pretty hard to find anywhere else. If you read through his forum, you'll find a lot of satisfied customers!!

For the most part, I've purchased almost all of my fish, for the past several years, from our 2 excellent local fish stores, a few local reefers, and a couple from Barrier Reef, while over there. I'll always continue this, but sometimes, for those specialty fish, or in certain circumstances, you just can't beat Les's QT procedures and his customer service is awesome, as well.

Last edited:
Dang, you wouldn't be disappointed!! Just think, the fish go through a 2 week QT and deworming process, before he even ships them. That's pretty hard to find anywhere else. If you read through his forum, you'll find a lot of satisfied customers!!

For the most part, I've purchased almost all of my fish, for the past several years, from our 2 excellent local fish stores, a few local reefers, and a couple from Barrier Reef, while over there. I'll always continue this, but sometimes, for those specialty fish, or in certain circumstances, you just can't beat Les's QT procedures and his customer service is awesome, as well.

thanks for the words ,,i will give Less a shot for my next fish order,,for unhealthy LFS store ,,they want you to buy them now ,,they do not even care if you put sick fish in yous tank ,they want to sale and sale,,not worth the hassle..and the risk to other healhty fishes.

Yeah we are pretty lucky over here :p especially me since i live .75 of a mile from Kevin and like 3 miles from Barbie :D Now if i had money to spend stuff at the stores hehe.

Mike, well done my friend..
Tank looks great..
Love the big "CUBE" look..
You've outdone yourself this time..
Question?? Why not MH for your tank..

I already had to T5HO fixture, from the 75, I didn't want to have to worry about heat issues, I like the vast array of colors I can customize with T5 bulbs of various colors, and finally, I'm sold on the ability of T5HO bulbs, with proper reflectors, to grow anything I want to grow. I will add a second tek5 4 bulb fixture, in the near future, which will give me 10 bulbs over the tank.

Back