A whole new dimension!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL! Thank you Michael. I will need the stool. You should see the one I got for Christmas. It is pretty nice! It is extremely tall and I STILL cannot reach the bottom of my tank. =/

Slate-Yes, beer..lots of beer. ;-)

Happy Easter everyone!!

While doing a large water change, this morning, I decided to play around with the camera. I shot some reflections, some "top downs" without needing a look down box and even some corals, out of water.

5651026656_d4e80c07c7_b.jpg

5651024862_e08ecb0f9a_b.jpg

A little difficult to tell, but this one is completely out of the water.

5651022876_231dbac788_b.jpg

5651017936_d0bc351613_b.jpg

5651013582_b3cbcc7e1b_b.jpg

To Be Continued...

Out freaking standing, maybe one of your best sets I have seen. I do believe you do good work.

Thank you, VERY MUCH, Charlie! I just posted some of Kevin's tanks, in his forum and I'm about to post some of Ben's, in his build thread. Please check those out, when you get a chance! Oh and I saw Rob and his wife, at Kevin's yesterday. Visited with him for a few minutes, before we left, without even realizing it was Rob...lol. I knew I knew him, but couldn't put a name to the face...lol I owe him an apology!

Thank you, VERY MUCH, Charlie! I just posted some of Kevin's tanks, in his forum and I'm about to post some of Ben's, in his build thread. Please check those out, when you get a chance! Oh and I saw Rob and his wife, at Kevin's yesterday. Visited with him for a few minutes, before we left, without even realizing it was Rob...lol. I knew I knew him, but couldn't put a name to the face...lol I owe him an apology!

Give me the link to those threads sid, OK?

Our latest addition, picked up from Aquatic Dreams, yesterday. Hopefully this bugger will eradicate the Majanos that we've been dealing with, due to my laziness.

Acreichthys tomentosus (Matted Filefish)

5723703112_6f60fa7735_b.jpg

5723149733_42f75d58d7_b.jpg

WOW can this one hide, in plain sight. To start with, it took Kevin probably 30 minutes to catch it, because we were both looking for it, forever, and finally, Kevin found it sitting in a corner, right in front of both of us!! I expected Kevin to charge me a "catching fee," since he spent so much time on it...lol.

Then, today, I hunt for it, to take these photos, for almost an hour, and am about to give up when I see it, 3" from my face. It'd been sitting there, the entire time!!

I researched these, for the purpose of battling Majanos, for several months before finally deciding to give it a try. They seem to do a great job, with Majano and Anemone, but have mixed "reef safe," results. Most have had no issues with them at all, but some have had them go after Zoanthids, after they're done with the Majanos and Aptasia. So, we'll be keeping a close eye on this one!

Wow,
Now that is a beautiful/cool fish. =) Very unusual. I saw one at Kevin's store as well a while ago. They are really neat. My tank has too many fish right now or else I might add one. Time for something bigger, right? :jaw:

Back