Aku's 48x48x20 irregular hexahedron take 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Seth seriously, I know that many times in a build we must improvise and solve the problem at hand with the resources we have on hand.

I have to commend you for posting a pic of it. It lets people know NONE of us are perfect

PS Flat Black Krylon

LOL thanks Dave. It's true none of us get it all right no matter how well we try. Once I free up some funds I am going to enclose that back area in Mahogany anyway so you won't see those pipes.

Thats what I needed to hear. Out of sight, Out of mind. You know, They say, It is not how good you are, It is how well you fix your mistakes!!!!!!

Well mine isn't a mistake...just a miscalculation....yep intentional design variation via circumstance!

Looks awesome you guys did a great job! I like that you have the confidence to make your own giant tank that is so cool.

Thank you Bosco...believe me though when I filled it for the first time in the garage after letting it cure up for almost 3 weeks I was nervous. You can just imagine me standing next to the tank with a squeegee and wet/dry vac!

Seth
I can imagine it...... LOL

110_2507.jpg

110_2504.jpg

Time, Money, SCRAP, CRRRAAPPPPPP

Back