Another Crappy Day!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lol Kman thought we had the lemon, toshiba a70 sat,shorted speaker board replace complete top panel get it back with a screwhole in it,power cord wont stay on, replace motherboard, lasts for 2 weeks back it goes again, it now resides in the kitchen and we dare not move it(nobody moves nobody gets hurt) really glad my comp is in the game room with the main tank. so with your new dell will you be posting more? wish rf would give you a forum so i didnt have to play hide and seek, any how peace love and understanding laters man

LOL...If I could post anymore than I am now, I would:p My fingers never seem to stop(LOL) Thanks for the kind words man...No need for hide and seek because I am everywhere:D

Algae boy is a feature act at the Purple Penguin.:D Tickets on sale now. Contact Gaby for more info.:lol:

LOL...The computer is rolling man!!! I'm wasting a ton of cd's with the old crappy Toshiba trying to transfer files though!! Everytime the darn thing is almost finished copying the files, the computer shuts off :mad: A well....That's why, "Dude...I got a Dell:D"

Dude. You got a Dell.. LOL.. Your post just reminded me of that guy that did their commercials for a while, well, until he got caught with some illegal substance.

Busted, That's why he's not doing the Dell commercials any more.

"Dude, I'm busted. Maybe I should got a Dell instead of the this green" Dude..

i dont believe for 1 second that Krishmale75 is gonna get busted cause he uses a dell,he way too responsible for that

ROFL!:p One of my employees father just called this morning and said his son would be late to work because he got locked up over night for having a bb gun(LOL) They are illegal here and well...They got caught:lol: I told them they'd get caught, but they didn't listen! You gotta laugh at the stupidy:p

ROFL! One of my employees father just called this morning and said his son would be late to work because he got locked up over night for having a bb gun(LOL) They are illegal here and well...They got caught I told them they'd get caught, but they didn't listen! You gotta laugh at the stupidy

hehe the husband has one ...to bad we're in WA :shock: :lol: :lol: .

Bad Day?

I just read through the post and I really thought you might have had a bad day! Lets recap....

You live in the Bahamas', You own a car, Married, bought a BRAND NEW lap top with FLAT SCREEN, The weather is usually great, you have a reef tank, (which looks good by the way) can visit Atlantis whenever you want, flexible work schedule, some of the best snorkeling around, and you had a bad day>?????? (I think I hear a violin)

You should be thankful you can afford the nice things you have, enjoy the beautiful place you live, Cherish the person who loves you, and keep on reefin!

Thanks for all your posts, they keep me coming back!:)

ROFL! You forgot I live with monkeys, the fire truck comes to put out fires without any water in the truck so they have to turn around and go and try find some, the doctor asks you what should he do when you go to him when your sick, the power company turns off your power to load shed because their generators can't handle the entire load of the island during the summer and when they burn up your appliances they say, "Oh well" etc:p I guess everywhere has it's ups and down. I'm thankful for all the good though, but the bad that could be avoided is irritating:)

Thanks for all your posts, they keep me coming back!

Thanks:D...They keep me coming back as well because I forget what I type sometimes:p

Back