Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It depends. If its a more solid dip than i would just eat from the other side of the dip bowl. But if it was a wet dip like a salsa oh no no no no no no.

As for artichokes yeah there not bad if made right.

If you could have one special ability what would it be. (like being able to fly or something)

That depends on what they have been drinking..........

Have you ever gotten lost while trying to find your way home from a party?

Still wanna be invisible...:p

Your question then...I've never gotten lost coming home because I don't drink. I did get lost though after taking a dose of Vicks for a stuffy nose:D

Same question

I don't drink either but I have taken a few friends home and intentionally dropped them off at the wrong place and driven off a block to watch,
it's quite funny.

What's the dumbest thing you ever did as a kid?

That's funny shallowreef, I was about to put that I shot out my neighbors car window with a slingshot.
I never told anyone either.

Same question.

K...How about this then. I got a tree branch and carved out a point on one end like a spear. I tied a string to it and pulled it up in a tree and put a leaf underneath it where it would land on the ground. I told one of my neighbours to stand on the leaf and then I let go of the string and dropped it on her head! :D Maybe I should have looked around before doing it because a lady saw it and said, "Krish!! I saw that! I'm going to call your father" :shock: The cut hip didn't last too longthough:p

smartest thing you ever did as a child?

The smartest thing I ever did as a child?
I learned how to ride a bike before I was three, I don't even remember it.
I have been riding ever since. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Same question

I love the fact that no matter how much you know, or how big the tank.. someone else knows more and has a bigger one!
You cant "outgrow" or "know to much".

Same question.

I hate it most when I know something is working for me, I am getting positive results with coral growth, water perameters are in check, and someone tells me... Im not "doin it the right way"..... I really really hate that.

Same questions

Back