Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I hate algae!!!! Glad I don't have any so far this time around in my main display. Oh yeah, that and that my wife doesn't like my tank as much as me. Makes it kind of hard to buy something every week:D

same q.

I agree with you on the wife thing Krish, I also hate water on the floor.

If you could visit any reef in the world where would it be?
(other than the one out your back door krish)

krish75 said:
Out of 5 cars I've ever owned, 3 of then were chevy's and none of them were Fords;)

I'd get the Lingenfelter Corvette anyday!!!

same question for Mike so he can sleep:p

Answer, I wouldn't, that's why I own 2 F-bodies instead;) :D

I had a '71 Mustang, that thing was a deathtrap...:lol:

Question, what's the worst car you have ever owned?

MikeS

Worst car I ever owned was a Beretta GT. (my high school car)
If you could have any car you wanted under $100K What would you pick?

'69 convertible Trans Am....only 4 made....a recent example sold for about 100K...:eek: :D

same question

MikeS

I would prob go with a torque monster like a Z06 or Viper. Already have a "handling" car. (NSX)

Question: Anyone here own a boat and happy about it? I want a 20'-30' SW fishing boat. Always heard the happiest days for a boat owner is the day he bought and sold his boat.

Boats are expensive toys! I don't have one, but my wife's first cousin (who's daughter is our god-child) has a yacht and a speed boat which we go out on usually every weekend once the summer months roll around. They can soak up some money, BUT no point is crying over money and not enjoying life so I'd get my own in a heart beat! Nothing I enjoy more than being out in the boat!:)

same question

I have so many favorites (Yahtzee, Trivial Pursuit, Life, Pictionary, etc). I'll list out what I've been playing lately....Trouble, Chutes and Ladders, and Monopoly Jr. All of which my daughter is fantastic at. She even trash talks me....then she'll cry if I beat her....she kicks butt at Monopoly Jr, but I'm the reining Trouble champion.

Same Q...

LOL!!! hmm i like monopoli but i'm not a big board game person, i seriously can't stand being inside for to long in the house ( you should see me in winter :p ) and card games seem to take that away from me so unless i'm at my in laws' house and if they are talking way to much, then i'd play but otherwise you'll see me outside running with Antonio even if that means waiting on the bus forever.
I don't have an idol dood, but i do admire many people in here that if i start naming them all i'd never finish :) .

same question because i can't think of any question right now :p

Back