Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NO! Even if her teeth where dentures.:badgrin:

How many percs and blue tangs do you think the movie finding nemo is responsible for killing?

who cares. Were all still going to pay it, no matter what the cost is, and the government knows this, so there just going to keep raising the price until were paying 50 bucks a gallon. By then, hybrid and hydrogen fuel cell cars will the norm, and iternal combustion engines will be a thing of the past.

Do you really think automobiles are the cause for global warming, or do you think its the life cycle of earth (global ice ages, then global warming, then global ice ages...)scientists keep saying has happened over and over over.......?

krish75 said:
ROFL!:lol: You know I almost edited the pic and put your name across the glass:lol: Man...Mustangs just look amazing!!!

How about this...Which mustang do you like best here?

LOL....they all look the same as they are fading in my rear view mirror....LOL

MikeS

Well in the 70s the same people were saying that we were all going to freeze to death from a human caused ice age.
The normal state of affairs is glacation, followed by warming, followed by glacation. There are lots and lots and lots of early human dwellings under water right now. I dont think mother earth cares what we want.
The Sahara is pretty new. Humans hunted and lived in forest where it is now.
Illinois, Ohio, Michagan, all of the North east was buried under 100s of millions of pounds of solid ice many many times. Its been hotter, and its been colder.
Worst case scenario we kill all of us off, and something else takes the top predator niche.
Best case, we explore the solar system, and head out to the stars, and colonize our galaxy.
I think the worst case is most likely, but we have a chance, slim but its there.
Same question.

krish75 said:
...When you are racing in the wrong direction:lol:

:lol: Actually, I probably can't beat the Cobras in your photos....but those are pretty high dollor specialty cars. But, for similar cash you pay for a Cobra, I'd by a 'vette and enjoy the same view of those Mustangs as they fade in my mirror...:lol: As for the regular Mustang GT....both my '97 LT1 and my '99 WS6 will totally outperform them...:D ....that's one thing I've never understood about the Ford Mustang...they are always 10 years behind the performance benchmark, are overpriced, and get away with it because of customer loyalty. The new Mustang GT is rated at 300 hp, and turns out similar performance figures to my '97 LT1 T/A. My '99 WS6 on the other hand, (being seven years older than the new 'stang )is way underated at 320hp, it has way superior performance stats in every area compared to the new mustang (yes, I've made a few mustang owners wonder why they spent 30+K on a new car only to get embarrased by a car 7 years older at the old stoplight grand prix....:lol: I BTW do not endorse street racing...;) :lol:) , acceleration, handling, top speed, even gas mileage. Yet people flock to the Mustang, and spend more for it. I think Ford is taking advantage of the brand loyalty and selling their customers much less than they are paying for. When you buy a Mustang, you are buying an overpriced car that is ten years behind the performance benchmark in it's category, and is happy to stay that way because customer loyalty keeps them moving cars. They have no reason to make the Mustang a better performer, even though they easily could.

question...why on earth would you shell out 30K for a new Mustang when you can pick up used a GM F-Body that will out-perform it for a fraction of the cost?:lol:

MikeS

question...why on earth would you shell out 30K for a new Mustang when you can pick up used a GM F-Body that will out-perform it for a fraction of the cost?

MikeS

Out of 5 cars I've ever owned, 3 of then were chevy's and none of them were Fords;)

I'd get the Lingenfelter Corvette anyday!!!

same question for Mike so he can sleep:p

They are pretty. Thats really it. I have slayed them in a freaking 79 stepside chevy truck. There are some that are crazy fast, but it costs tons of money to make it happen.
Hey Mike, my Dad is retired from the Corvette plant here in B.G. KY. They used to get to take one home for a weekend once a year. It was freaking awesome. Some idiots screwed that all up, so no more.
I would buy the new mustang just cause it looks cool, BUT now the new camaro is coming. THAT THING IS BAD.
Looks like a tricked out 68.
Same question

I think the question is why in the world would anybody buy a new mustang.
Tiffany's answer is it looks cool. I like it.
So same question.

I have no clue what the question is. I wouldn't buy a new mustang...I'm more of a Benz or BMW girl myself :p.

Are you a habitually late, an always early, or an always on-time kind of person?

Back