Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yes !! i love my 37gal tank, but i want more space so if i could i would go for a 200 gal hehe :D

well i guess i can share a little bit of my dream hehe!!
i dreamed that i had something bothering my teeth and so when i pulled it out, it was some sort of blue/green shinny sps and not just a little piece but to many pieces lol !!
so i kept running to my apartment because i wanted to save the coral :D

have you ever had any sort of weird dream?

yes i like listening to Tom Likis (or however you spell his name ) or the guys that say hola pichola LOL !! :D

same question

spongebob lover said:
yes i like listening to Tom Likis (or however you spell his name ) or the guys that say hola pichola LOL !! :D

same question

Today is Flash Friday! Let's see them girls! :D

Both Acrylic and Glass in my house.

Favorite day of the week?

FRIDAAAAAAAAAY!

If you could keep an all sps tank along your other tank/s what would you keep?

LOL !!!
sorry scooterman but i don't really know the names of the sps that i like.
besides i like more lps and soft corals.

i guess same question

Dont know names of them all so I will just post some pics of them. While not all my favs are on here some of them are. If you want more pics I will post more pics of them :D

favcorals.jpg

what would you have?

well those are some beautiful sps
i like more the montiopora (or however you spell that) corals :) i also would have a bunch of lps like open brain, frogspawn etc.

what's your favorite lps?

I like my red rimmed open brain and frogspawns with pink tips.

What's your favorite softie?

Last edited:
Honestly, im pretty easy and like Xenia's, i dont want my tank to be overRun with them, but they are my fav softie

Same ?

hmm that's a tough one.. let's see i love my hairy mushroom and so far he's my number one, but then again i also like my leather coral which is kind of pink with yellow polyps so i guess i like them both the same :)

what's your favorite invert?

I'd be a Flame Hawk, I think they have a good personality.

Same question.............

I think I would like to be a emperator angel. I think it would be cool to eat a bunch of zooanthids and not die.
Same question

Back