Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

75 gallon. What a newbie tank. I had small white gravel, with a path made with black gravel from one end to another. A few large coral skeletons, and a $300 dollar hang on the back all in one filter. Had a skimme(airstone at the bottom of a retangular section with a colection cup) and DLS trickle part. Geezz.

Can you read this?

Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at

Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a

wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer

be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll

raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not

raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Holy smokes that actually worked, i thought you didnt like test? Here you are a lab monkey for cambridge

And yes Steve i almost stole a Leopard Shark in S.Diego, my buddy wanted to buy it but the clerk said he cant sell them in the state, the tank was in the back next to the employee only door, which prolly led to the back alley, and i swear, a 5 gal bucket was next to the tank, the only reason we didnt steal it, was cuz niether of us where goin to be the one to life the shark out of the tank, lol

you?

No - I wouldn't steal a fish......but if given the opportunity, I might bring some bags to mojo's for some corals :D

What do you enjoy more.....watching your tank, or working on it?

i love doing both, but one thing that i enjoy the most is watching my anemone everytime i turn the lights on hehe.

the same question

I like working on the tank, but watching is beter....

Who wants an unopened bucket of Oceanic salt cheap?

Sure did want to take some of the fish home I saw snorkeling in Hawaii.

Ever get a killer deal on something at LFS because they didn't know what they had....

yes many a time... my favorite.. a silver dollar fish for a dollar...

have you ever brought something back with you from a trip? even sand or rocks...

Just the scratches from being thrown into the coral head from a rogue wave in Belize,

Does the livestock contribution from the 'significant other' out pace your own?

Nope, she has never bought me one thing for my tank. However we are just dating and has not been brought to the dark side. YET!!!
Same question

My wife just okayed me to get TUNZE, but as far as livestock, she will be buyin herself some orange ocell's when i get my black ones!

How much flow per gallon is recommended for LPS and softies?

Damn Jiddy,Tough question for a Noob. Imma take a wild guess from expierience and say 8 to 1. So if you had a 100 Gallon Tank,Im guessing 800GPH or something around there.

Imported or Domestic.....If you wet your whistle.??

Anything if it's nice and dark.

Who wants to go to Jiddy's place and help him out?

I'd love to help out!

If you were to get into your car right now, what music would be playing?

Right now something country, mornings I need to start off slow lol!

Would you get a bigger tank if your options were open to start all over again?

Yes! However, there would be a final size I think. I doubt I'd go much larger than 600 gallons, lol. :D

Same Question.....

I'd get another 200-300 for my softies, they need their open space too.

Back to Nikki's Q, I'll be cruisin along with some Dead and some Hot Tuna today.

Same Q as Scooter asked!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY :D :D :D :D

Back