Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well that sounds pretty good to me
and ya i think my son would be more than happy to go and do that kind of stuff since he's in his exploring age hehe.

how big was the last fish you caught and how did you cooked it?

23" ling cod ... oops I guess David caught that one.... but it was in our boat. Put it on the grill with Lemon and pepper.

Have you ever eaten sea cucumber?

Oh now I will be labled as a canibal

Ummm....Nope, don't know if it sounds all that appealing.

What is the "weirdest" thing you ate?

I had BBQ monkey in Egypt when I was in the Navy....( a drunken bet...long story) :lol:

Cars...import or domestic?

MikeS

Monkey ehhh...I'll be very carefull next time I have a drink..

Import cars ...... Domestic trucks....

Favorite Car?

Coupe

How come when my MexTurbo Snail eats nasty brown algae off a rock, the next time i look i see nice pink or green algae growin there?

Could be coraline growing on the cleaned surface.

Jiddy how come your on here so much? :lol:

I have a lime/bright green growin too, dont know if its corallien thou.

And ken to answer your question, i am on here all nite cuz of work, i try so hard not so come on here at home, but i do pop on a few times, Hi im Leroy and im an addict

Does silicone stick to PVC?

Sorta, I use epoxy the two part glue kind. Or if I cant get that I always have the two part stick of marine underwater repair for boats. Silocone will stick to almost any clean surface though. Just make sure its totally dry before using it.
Why?

To plug your hole it might work, but I wouldn't want to hold anything together with it.

How long have you been in the hobby?

I've had a salt tank for 15 years minus a 2-3 year pause. Boy when I look back at all the mistakes...and forward to ones I know I will make, its crazy, but well worth it.

Same again....

29 gallon freshwater community, then to oscar, then a 44 hex af. chiclid, then 44 reef, then 29 reef as well now a 75 gal reef, a 55 gal quar, a 44 gal quar, a 100 g tub for live rock and a bunch of other peoples tanks to play with and they pay me for it too. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever thought about stealing a fish?

Back