Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey i forgot to ask, how can i move one of my little leathers from one rock to another one?
can i just cut the button?

woodstocks ?

Nope...

spongeboblover: what button? You can get it off by well seperating it somehow... then to reattach you can toothpick it or something to the new rock...

same ? as woodstock

Uh every day from about 14 to 30. Uhhhhhhhh. Yeah dont do drugs, drugs are bad. MmmKay? Seriously they are bad. And I am so hard headed I had to find out the hard way. Luckly never went to jail or got a dui. Clean and sober 2 years now.
Same question as Woodstock.

Congrats on the sobriety Steve!

Never been to jail.

Ever been to an Open wheel or Nascar race? If so, which track was your favorite?

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes. So far my Favorite to watch in person is the Indy cars at Nashville. I love the trucks at Nashville too. My dream is to see Formula one and to See the Indy cars at Laguna Seca.
Same question

Yes... Nascar aat Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I've gone there every year for years. My favorite day was when Jeff kissed the bricks and I got to see it.

Play fantasy sports of any kind?

Nope - I play real sports ;) LOL

Beeba - next time you're out for any of the races, let me know. You can stop by and check out the tank!

Steve - my dream race is F1 in Monaco/Monte Carlo

Did you play any sports in highschool or college?

Yes, I played Football. I played line backer and guard. I still remember the music in the Locker room. Nazareth -Hair of the Dog album, REO, Aerosmith, Stones...

Would you consider yourself a Red Neck? (lmao, this oughta be good) How do you know you are a Red Neck?

Not really, the last game I was involved with was Tribes2 (great first person shooter played in a team fashion).

Which coral/fish have you made the most profit on by fragging/breeding?

LOL !! my husband used to play that game :) , now he's into guild wars which suppose to be a pretty good game

well i have not been able to do that, i think i like the idea of just trading corals or giving away for free :)

same question

He did? Neato :D

All the super fast growing corals in my tank! Zoas, xenia, leathers, ricordia, etc. I always have store credits at 2 LFS and manage to send free frags to people :)

same question~

My moneymaker has been my rose anemones. There is no stopping them.

Anyone else out there able to kill monti caps just by touching them to your water? especially when most other things are happy?

I do know one reefer, until recently, couldn't keep them very long. They do fine in my tank, even with a SPS eating rabbitfish. Have you checked for the monti eating nudis?

What is the saddest/worst loss you've ever had in a tank?

i guess the worst and still can't forget it was when i lost my female clown that was the saddest moment :( (still i can't get over it ), another worst moment was when i knew i had flatworms.

same question

Back