Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL~

Ummm... racing horses.. not officially, just a few friends playing around. It is very exhillerating!! ... especially when they don't want to stop! :eek:

same question.

Wow - anything I post will seem really really lame after your responses.....so I'll say the more thrilling things I've done further down on my list ;) are: horse eventing, and triathlons.

One of my favorite vacations was Grand Cayman...ever been there?

Nope. But we stayed at a very nice resort in Jamaica for 10 days!! I had snorkle-mask marks on my face for a week after I got back! :D

same question.

No, but we did do a surface transit out of kings bay GA and over towards the Bahamas. I went up in the sail, and brought 3 cigars, we sat up there and watched the dolphins ride the bow wave of a submarine. If you have ever seen one the was really moving, the wave rides about halfway up the sail. The dolphins were playing in the bubble of water over the front of the boat, and looked like they were close enough to touch. It looked like the water was about 10ft deep, and it was at least 100'. It was a beautiful day, that I will never forget as long as I live. Plus the cigars rocked, then later we submerged and went back to doing what hunter killers subs do. LOL
Ever had a tang act like it was going to slice you?

No, thank goodness. I've had my rabbitfish act like it was going to envenomate me, though.

Ever been stuck by a venomous fish?

Not a fish,
I did get a hammer corals that laid into the underside of my forearm. It left a welp, and it bled a little like a scrap wound. I think it was fighting with another nearby coral and just happend to brush across it when it was pissed off.
Same.

no, but my porcupine puffer tried to take off the end of my finger. sucker drew blood and hurt like crazy for about 3 days.

same

My false perc was a brave soul, he would dart and nip at me if I even looked like I was going to get close to his anenome...I traded him.....

Same ?

Because its both cheaper then gettin a add in the paper, and it reaches a large amount of people

Do you want to buy it or not Steve?

I know I don't want to buy it...

Does anyone know why people think the world revolves around them....?

Back