Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

one in the house and 2 in the garage.
would you believe my neighbor uses a 25ft orange extension cord with a three way plug on the end to tie his miniture pincher dog out side in the front yard.
(its true wether you believe it or not)

Thats Kentucky if i ever heard of. Also Steve, this is the answer and ask thread, so you answer the question than ask a new one. You can state how country your neighborhood is, but you still have to post a new one.

Can you believe this is my 5th post?

Jiddy, Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! You will find some of the nicest people here......A lot of knowledge, and a little humor to go with it. Tell us a little about your tank....(that will get the count right back up there)

Back to how many tanks do you have?

Kensn said:
Jiddy, Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! You will find some of the nicest people here......A lot of knowledge, and a little humor to go with it. Tell us a little about your tank....(that will get the count right back up there)

Back to how many tanks do you have?

That is so wrong is so many ways :mad:

I have one SW tank and 3 FW ones.

Same :confused:

Jiddy said:
By the way Ken a good place to get a bikini would have to be V.secret, if you get a credit card you save 10% off the entire summer selection! Dont get the brown one with pink flowers i have that one already, we wouldnt want to wear the same bikini out, that would be so tottally uncool

Me and my pink admission band can't hold a candle to that.....

Kensn said:
Jiddy i know your just kidding about that swimsuit, but its really wierd because i actually have that on in real life, im not kidding like you are. I also like to wear it when i get the mail, makes me feel like a real sassy girl :oops: ....

:shock: Ha, and you think im wierd guys :shock:

Since you guys are no longer playing I guess I'll pick it up...

Six tanks, two SW and four FW.

Have you ever used packing peanuts as wet/dry material and accidentally used the bio-degradable kind? (It dissolves in water by the way...)

Clayton

ROFL - Jiddy, what happened??? :lol:

Clayton - no. I didn't even realize you could use packing peanuts!

Same Q....

LOL...Nope just bio-balls.

Have you ever made your own return pipe and forgot to put a small hole in it to break the siphon?

No, but I have seen them grow stuff and close up.
Do you ever try to explain to people that fish arent stupid, and are actually pretty smart?

Jiddy i know your just kidding about that swimsuit, but its really wierd because i actually have that on in real life, im not kidding like you are. I also like to wear it when i get the mail, makes me feel like a real sassy girl ....

LOL!!!
ohh you guys, my belly hurts a lot from laughing again !!

now about the question, well the time i tried to explain that, is when i had half bottle of bodka and they didn't believe me, hmm i wonder why :D

whats your all time favorite movie ?

The Care Bears movie
somehow i knew it lol :D

don't worry mine is free willy lol :lol:
actually is look who's talking, i love that movie :oops:

what's your favorite all time show?

mine was the wonder years, dougie houser (the kid doctor), and married with children :D

The Sopranos of course!

Nicki, you can use the white packing peanuts as wet/dry material; they work great and they cost almost nothing. Frank Greco told me about them years ago.

What was your first coral?

Clayton

my first coral was a little piece of xenias, they died after my husband added to much ph buffer though :( and doood !!
i love the sopranos and niple/tuck :D

same question

Back