Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Don't have kids, but my niece is.

Ever noticed that the further from the ocean you get, the better the seafood is?

Clayton

no when you go to mexico hehe !! you'll get the best food by the ocean than in mexico city

how do you like your shrimp?

In my tank

what !! you dont like deep fried shrimp, cocktail shrimp or anythig shrimp related :
and yes all my fishes have names: nemo,manchitas, lucky and i recently got a 6 line but i haven't named him

have you ever tried dog food or cat food ?

Gabriela, first your gonna train your cat, then your gonna talk to it, and now your gonna eat its food!! Girl what is gonig through your head!!!

Nope, I have not.

Same ?

I've tried them both, but I was little; probably 15. Just kidding, I might have been four or five. :)

Whenever I explain my reasons for not eating shrimp people think I'm nuts.

Ever taken a drink of saltwater thinking it was fresh?

Clayton

No, but I've seen a cat do it!

Ever get splashed in the eye on accident while working in/on the tank?

Gabriela, first your gonna train your cat, then your gonna talk to it, and now your gonna eat its food!! Girl what is gonig through your head!!!

i don't know Ken, i think talking to you has turned me into this :D . just joking

hey you can explain me, i won't think you are nuts :D
and no Nikki i haven't

same question

clayswim said:

Clayton

I don't think its that Clayton....

Not splased in the eye, but have had small cuts on my hand, and that stings a little...

Same ?

spongebob lover said:
none :( :cry:
i want one though hehe

same ?

Same? is a question?

Yeah, so yes I do of course. The water quality isn't ready yet!

So, Is Jiddy a genius at keeping his thread "on top" or what? :?: :rolleyes: ;) :)

Wave98

sorry wave, sometimes i get tired of typing same question :D .
and yes i guess i think Jiddy has been keeping this thread for a long long time

Come on "Lover", your not playing fair! :razz:

You're supposed to leave a question, for one thing, and you didn't leave one either.

So, is he a genius or not? :confused:

Wa- Wa- Wave :)

I dont know that I would say genius. I do know if he ever decides to move out of S. Dakota he could go to work as a night watchman on any web forum.
would you buy a used 265 gallon glass tank and stand 4 months old for 1000$?

Come on "Lover", your not playing fair!

You're supposed to leave a question, for one thing, and you didn't leave one either.

So, is he a genius or not?

sorry wave, my mistake hehe
and well about Jiddy being genious, i don't know dood but i do know that he should get a job as a comediant hehe.

about the tank question, if i could i would dood !!. it sounds reasonable to me.

same question ( is that better for you wave :D )?

Back