Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey...That's not fair! It isn't Labor Day here in the Bahamas! Well, I'm going out in the boat snorkleing anyway because I am on vacation this week so Blaaaah. I leave to go to the states on Tuesday till Friday to take my mother-in-law back to the doctors. While you'll enjoy your Labor Day laboring or whatever it is you do, i'll think of you'll as I enjoy our crystal clear, warm, and fully inhabited marine life (LOL I just love to rub it in). If you guys could get here you could go to...How about that?

ohh doood, you know if it wasn't because of my immigration papers, i would be there in like no time :D.
my husband and i are planning on going to Mexico city after my papers are done (we'll go there first since i haven't seen my family in 8 years), then our second trips is gonna be to hawaii and then to the Bahamas, i'm sure you and your wife won't mind having us there for a couple of days. :D (just kiddin )
ohh yeah, i forgot i gotta go see my buddy Jiddy too , so yeah the way i see it is i have to many planned trips right now and i hope your mom in law feels better.

where do you plan on going for your next trip?

Next trip after this one...Hopefully Disney again in the winter. I love going there around January.

Favorite hobby besides this one? Mine use to be bowling before then turned the bowling alley into a furniture store (punks). I was the Bahamas National Champion 3 years straight and was in Bowling magazines over there in the states. I use to bowl on average 50 games per week. A few of us are discussing it now to open a new one. I'll have to see how that goes.

i'm not into to many hobbies, just one was no limit texas hold'em (if that can be called hobbi hehe ).
i guess before i got married i used to be very outgoing, so my main addiction was working out, and performing for other people from brazilian - mexican music :p ... ohh yeah my days of embarrasment are done lol.

same question ?

is making bottles and changing dipers a hobbie? with 3 babies under 7 mos old thats all i have time for :eek2:

same question

ohhh that's soo sweet !!!

Sweet!!? Its usually a very stinky job. :D :D
I swear they save the best ones for when i get home. They must hear me pull in and it must trigger a movement.

Next question:
Your favorite big boy (or girl) toy?

What I'll be doing on Labor Day:
a) being lazy
b) wishing I was moving to the Bahamas
c) planning for my move to Montana...really!

I'm thinking around Kalispell /Whitefish/Columbia city. I've visited my sister in Whitefish and I love it there(yeah, summer and WINTER both!) I also do some backyard astronomy, so looking for some darker skies, too.

Kensn said:
SD, what the heck is there!!:shock:

And yes where in Montana?

Excuse me? Black Hills, Deadwood, Mt.Rushmore, Reptile Gardens, 2nd Largest Cave in WORLD, Custer State Park, Corn Palace, B1 Bombers, Buffalo and Jiddy's Reef Adventure. Duh

Is that enough?

Is there a 3 Days/2Nights Airfare and Hotel deal at Jiddy's Reef Adventure?
Add-on a bus tour to Mt. Rushmore? (B-1 rides not available at this time) :lol:

Bahivdiba said:
I'm thinking around Kalispell /Whitefish/Columbia city. I've visited my sister in Whitefish and I love it there(yeah, summer and WINTER both!) I also do some backyard astronomy, so looking for some darker skies, too.

Shoot me a PM when you head over, I'm in Columbia Falls. :D :D

Salads

Favorite dressing?

hmmmm......it depends on the salad. Mostly I like Balsamic Vinegrette, but occasionally I'll take Honey Mustard.

What do you put on your hamburger? Load it up or keep it simple?

i like to keep it simple like cheese, ketchup, mustard,totatoes ohh and i like deeping it in sweet and sour sauce

same question :D

Back