Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I feel the same way. I usually buy most dry goods mail order because you save so much money. You do need the LFS sometimes though, either because of an emergency or if you just need a few things. For livestock it again depends on how much I want. If I'm looking to buy several fish or pieces of coral I mail order; otherwise its off to the LFS. I'm watching how much I drive period these days. I just paid $3.02 a gallon for premium; that hurts. Our Jeep runs on regular, but the Nissan needs the premium.

What's the most overkill thing you've ever done?

Clayton

Hate to say it, but it's gotta be the Booze....good thing I'm cuttin' back lately.
Anyone wanna go out for a Drink??????

Same Q?????

clayswim said:
I feel the same way. I usually buy most dry goods mail order because you save so much money. You do need the LFS sometimes though, either because of an emergency or if you just need a few things. For livestock it again depends on how much I want. If I'm looking to buy several fish or pieces of coral I mail order; otherwise its off to the LFS. I'm watching how much I drive period these days. I just paid $3.02 a gallon for premium; that hurts. Our Jeep runs on regular, but the Nissan needs the premium.

What's the most overkill thing you've ever done?

Clayton

The 1970's :D :D :D

Yea, can we stop by and pick up my nephew at the college there.

Anyone else want to go ?

College where?

The most overkill thing I've ever done was taking 2 pills after not believing the doctor when he said that that I'd need only 1 pill to help me sleep (seeing I didn't sleep in 48 hrs) I don't remember what happened after that, but I was told that I was lifted back to the doctor because I had OD'd and that I was telling everyone that I had invented candle wax remover and that I grouted the wheels on my truck to make it go faster (all of which I don't remember).

Anyone else OD'd (over dosed)?

Nope, I've honestly never done anything more serious than Nyquil; but then again I'm boring. :)

Ever overdosed on a video game?

Clayton

Of course, Super Mario when I was younger and Zelda...Just had to beat them in one night (Atleast try LOL)

Here's a selfish one :D ... Should I replace my 2 Seio's (1640 gph combined)for 1 tunze (1300 gph)?

I don't know Krish, have the Tunze shipped to me and I'll check it out for ya:D .

Same ?

Ever overdosed on a video game?

ohh dood, yes !!
let's see.. need for speed 1( i have a steering whel for the game which made it more addictive :D), the simpsons:hit and run, tetris, super marion etc ... :D

sorry, Krish i don't know if you should, i'm not an expert on those things :D

what type of pump (bran) would you recomend for a 37 gal tank? :D

well right now i got CA pump and the problem is that it's getting old and its not working as it should i mean its working, but not as it used to :p , i'm planning on buying another one later, after i buy my canopy heheh, tha'ts why i was asking and what do you mean by what is it for ?

I think a mag would be a good reliable pump for you?
Any other suggestions for her?

Nope but i tossed a Bic to a friend of mine and he didn't catch it , it hit the sidewalk and blew up with quite the BANG!

Same ?

Back