Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If flocked is an American term, then probably not, but I would assume it means loaded with crap all over it...If not then what is flocked?

flocking is this white stuff that gets put on the tree/needles. There are trees covered in flock where they appear white, then others are lightly dusted, so it looks like a dusting of snow on them.

flocking is this white stuff that gets put on the tree/needles. There are trees covered in flock where they appear white, then others are lightly dusted, so it looks like a dusting of snow on them.

Oh...:rolleyes: Not a Bahamian term...Just give me a plain tree:D

Who's watching survivor season finale tonight?

Ditto from the Lee's

I hear your under the weather Ed I pray & hope you are recovering:)
As for Who's watching survivor season finale tonight we have 18 Min before it starts;)

Ok: Same question...

Ed Hahn said:
I will be...
Same question...

I watched! Great show!

When you are sick with a really bad cold....what is your favorite remedy to get over the cold? (i.e. you swear by Vitamin C, or chicken soup, etc)

hmm i go to the mexican store and see what medicine they got there :D or i take those cold/flu teas lemon flavour hmmm yuumii

same question

Thanks Jeff, Doing a lot better now. I had a Migraine head ache Saturday.
Sleep, liquids, anything to prevent from getting Sinus infection. Then if I get Sinus infection go to Doctor for antibiotic. I did not get a flu shot this year. I was working OT(foolish mistake).
Doctor recommended clear fluids as much as possible, Zithromax, Codiene cough syrup for six days and two days of Sleep off work. I got one day of rest and went back to work, Bad Toad. Oh yeah, listen to doctor and not be so hard headed or stupid.

Same question, how do you beat a cold?:)

I beat a cold by taking time released vitamin C, excessive amounts of water, and lots of sleep....well, at least if I don't have anyone bothering me I try to sleep :D.

I do have Christmas shopping left to do. Ugh! I'm not a shopper, so I procrastinate. I'd shop online for these remaining presents, but I'm not sure what I want to get.....I need to browse :)

When you were little, did you look for your Christmas presents and peek at them?

Hell Yeah I peeked! Well, just shook them to see what was in there. I didn't want to spoil the surprise too much!(LOL)

same question.

Well Steve...Look at it on the positive side. You are 70% good!:)

Never used shower soothers by Vicks. There childrens cough syrup has done enough damage to me in the past(LOL):lol:

Anyone ever got crazy/super glue in their eye?

LOL!!! to bad there's no pictures Krish :D .
The only thing that exites me about new year's is that i get to eat as much sushi as i can and tons of cake, cookies, and what not :D

same question

I want to know where Gabberella goes for new years that she gets to eat all those goodies....

I am excited for Spring to get here...

Same ?

Back