Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol !! krish i tell you :D .
yes i think i'm gonna be making one for the kid.. right for the kid yeah :D .
since i don't know what are those.

what are candy canes? the only candy canes i know are the coral type:oops:

Ummm...red and white...Peppermint?

Do you bite your candy cane and chew it up or do you suck on it? If you chew it then you'd better not come around me eating one...I hate to hear people crunch, smack and slurp food or drinks(LOL)

LOL !!
i always call those ones hooks :oops: hmm i have never tried one.
but i think the greeen one looks good :p and i'd just lick it.

same question

Doni - did you switch out your rock for Pukani? Thought you were doing Caribbean dry rock??

Pukani is my favorite to date.

New question... Do you own an iPOD?

No, i barely get to listen some music and if i do it's usually Dora, spongebob and that's pretty much it :( , besides if i'd have one i know for sure Antonio would want to play with it.

did you already set up your christmas lights outside?

Not yet...we had an ice storm over the weekend, so getting up on the roof of our house would be dangerous. Now we just have to see if the sun will melt it....since it finally warmed up to 21F.

Same Q...

i'm doing it today i think, i just gotta come up with an idea so i can close the door window thingy because there's no plugs outside on the deck:doubt: .
(i just wanted to share this with you, today i tried a 4T pants on my son just for fun because i thought they were gonna be big for him since he's only 2... and little did i know HE FITS ON THOSE PANTS !!! :eek: i still can't believe this.. how can a 2 year old fit in a 4T :shock: )

are you done decorating inside for Christmas?

(nikki: I only added some base caribbean recently and kept my older rocks... Pukani is my still my favorite rock. When I set up my next tank, I'll use it.)

Yes, going south to Floridaaay~~

Same question.

Yes, going south to Floridaaay~~

Cool! I can throw a rock and hit you there!:shock: (LOL Just messing with ya!)

I'm staying in the Bahamas for the new year. I do go to Orlando in January though. Mickey and Minnie called me and said it's that time again:D

anyone have a new years resolution?

No Krispy Kreme? That's just wrong Gaby.

My resolution is to start posting here again, lol. Actually my real resolution is to start sticking to my resolutions for once, which hasn't worked the last several years.

Are you ready for summer yet?

Clayton

Back