Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wait a minute, you can't complain about winter Krish! You just told me the other day it was in the 80s there; that's like late-July around here, lol. We've had snow on the ground here for over a week now.

I do have catching up to do though; I've apparently missed about 1,300 of your posts. I'm assuming most of them are hijacks though...

Clayton

I DO I DO !! CLAY HAS A LOT TO CATCH UP :D, it feels like it's been years since you posted dood.
You know Krish always hijacking almost every single thread and then he blames it on me :D:lol: .
hey 70 degree water is good enough for me to go swimming :D

can a cleaner shrimp host an anemone ?

My cleaners hang out near my anemones.... Not sure if it is hosting, but I think they like the protection....

Are you on Santa's good list this year????

mine does the same and sometimes goes in the anemone for quite sometimes which the first time scared me.

Actually Santa gave me my present yesterday :D which it was awesome :) not reef related but ohh well :doubt: :D .

same question?

Isn't it odd that we all push Santa at our kids considering the facts...? First of all, he dresses like a pimp. His favorite saying seems to be "Ho, ho, ho!", and he seems to have some irrational fixation on whether or not our kids have been "naughty". Sounds like a list I don't want to be on, lol.

Gaby: Shrimp basically believe they can be anywhere, and they'll sometimes hang out around Anemones; probably for protection. You will find that Anemones will make an occasional lunch out of them though.

No idea if this question has been asked, but where did you spend the best Christmas of your life?

BTW, just kidding about the Jolly One above, Merry Christmas!

Clayton

Isn't it odd that we all push Santa at our kids considering the facts...? First of all, he dresses like a pimp. His favorite saying seems to be "Ho, ho, ho!", and he seems to have some irrational fixation on whether or not our kids have been "naughty". Sounds like a list I don't want to be on, lol.

LOL!!! i agree :lol: :lol: .
Well i've noticed that the anemone doesn't do a thing about the shrimp being in top of it, it doesn't even close which its kewl.
The best chritmas of my life was in Acapulco, Mexico.
My grandparents were there without fighting the same for my uncles and cousin, i met a very nice french girl and her brother and even though we didn't understand eachother, we used signs and we would laugh a lot.
There was nothing like spending the whole day at the beach, trying to catch some crabs and having pina colada from my granpa:rolleyes: uhh and the fresh deep fried fish hmm yuummi !! i miss those days :(

same question

Hmmm....the best place I spent Christmas was on a trip somewhere with the family....Christmas in Key West was very nice, compared to the temperatures of Chicago. My most cherished Christmas was the last Christmas my mom was alive.

What was your most memorable Christmas gift?

I never forget it:eek: It reoccurs every year:D you only get once a year :confused: any Ideas??

NaH2O said:
Hmmm....the best place I spent Christmas was on a trip somewhere with the family....Christmas in Key West was very nice, compared to the temperatures of Chicago. My most cherished Christmas was the last Christmas my mom was alive.

birthday?
The best christmas gift I have ever got is a playstation 2 everybody went in and paid for part of it and paid the rest. I love that thing.
Whats your favorite brand and kind of TEA?

Blech - I can't stand coffee! The only time I ever indulge is when its a something that no longer resembles coffee because it is so full of sweet goodness.

Jeff - Happy Birthday ahead of time :D.

Which do you prefer.....Plain or Flocked Christmas trees?

Krish...do you know what a flocked tree is?

I like either....as long as the flocking isn't overly done.

I do like lots of gifts under the tree that say "To: Nikki". *sigh* but ever since the little one, I don't have too many presents....maybe because Santa says I'm naughty....and it has nothing to do with the cost of children's toys :rolleyes:

Same Q....flocked or plain tree?

Back